"You thought I'd apologize?"

They're face were close enough, enough for them to think that they were kissing.

"They're going to kiss."

Wu jin snorts grabbing his sister's arm as Y/N was trying hard not to laugh.

"They must be crazy."

"Everyone's taking your side." continues Na yeon. "I was cornered because of a nobody like you. Stay the full hour, although I hope you never come out." she walks back to the door. "Damn welfie."

"They're coming!" when Na yeon came out of the recording room everyone applause but Gyeong su ran to her causing Y/N to quickly held him with the help of Dae su and Ms Park.

"Gyeong su!"

"You little-"

Cheong san pushes Y/N back and held Gyeong su as everyone came to him.

"What's wrong?"

"You're really a fucking-"

🧟‍♀️

By time it has been midnight, and Y/N was staring at the stars and the zombies running in the school yard leaning against the window.

"Why must I always take it?"

"Did you really say that?" asked Ms Park annoyed. "You promised me."

"Like she would kept that promise."

"I ddi nothing wrong."

"You only think about yourself." Y/N kick the window pane.

"Approved."

"You said not let our friends in. You said close the door before they came in! That's not right." continues Ji min.

"We almost die because Gyeong su pull Mr Kang in."

Su hyeok held Gyeong su firmly and Cheong san walk towards her determination in his eyes.

"But you don't say a word about that?"

"Gyeong su didn't pull him in. He didn't know that would happen."

"Enough. Quiet everyone."

"We'd be quiet if she's gone!"

"Whatever. You are all annoying." Y/N finally looked at everyone, her eye lids heavier than before. "What if I'm right? Then you will admit I saved you?"

"Ugh you are not. He's totally fine." sighs Y/N.

"How could you still be like that?"

Na yeon completely ignored him and stare at Gyeong su.

"Look." no one did. "I'm not that wrong."

Everyone turns to the boy who was massaging his head. Wu jin nearly falls when he saw blood dripping from his nose. Y/N leans in and her facial expression changed.

"What?"

The C/H girl look at Cheong san, the boy was clearly shocked.

"Gyeong su."

This one touches his nose feeling something dripping and decomposes when seeing the blood.