Side story [1]

[Disclaimer]

-bad grammar

-swear words *might* appear

-wrong spellings

-missing words

[A/N: this story will be confusing! Multiple timeskips!]

[Version : 1]
_________________________________________

Indo groans, looking out through the window. Having his ears down and tail aswell. He felt awfully bored right now. He wanna do something interesting or judt something that will entertain him atleast. "Ahhhhh....!! So bored!" Indo complained.

Falling onto the ground. Staring at the ceiling with obvious boredom on his face. Indo rolls over on his stomach, getting up to get his phone. "Hm..." Indo lays down on his bed scrolling through his phone. Indo felt empty despite being on his phone which usually cheers him up.

He wanna cuddle someone. Indo looks beside him, seeing a plush ball version of his boyfriend.

[A/N: ignore the awfully made background]

Indo sighed in sadness. Grabbing the plush and cuddling it, with an unsatisfied look. "Phil..." Indo calls. Hugging the plush tighter.

Tears started to form in his eyes, missing his boyfriend's appearance. Remembering what he said before disappearing in his life.

_________________________________________

Indonesia's POV

I clutch onto the plush. I miss my boyfriend, I want to cuddle him not this plush version of him..! I sniff the plush remembering his scent.

I've been dealing with this plush of him for 5 years straight now. I'm now 21 he's probably 22. Just a year difference that's all. But this is not making me feel any better. Just more sad than before.

I check my phone to see if he's online by any chance. And no luck! Just like always! I guess I'll have to deal with this plush for the next 5 years again.

I stood up from the bed, to cook some food. I leave the plush on the bed, I feel like... I'm already loosing love for my own boyfriend and wanting to break up with him already.

Why? I've last seen him 5 years ago. He promised to come back last year but it never happened. One more thing. Just one more thing! I literally bought him a ring so I can propose but in the end in never happened.

What a waste of good money. "Maybe I should send him a message that we should break up and block him? I think that sounds good." I say in my mind. While cooking some noodles.