| Chapter 18 |

[Disclaimer]

-bad grammar

-swear words *might* appear

-wrong spellings

-missing words

[Warning]

-blood
_________________________________________

"Palau is excited!" Palau yelled. Indo looks at the street while walking, "A muscular dog can be great... to protect Palau at the same time the house." Indo says in his mind.

Palau's eyes widen in shock, "Guah!?" Then turns his head to his mother. "What type of dog? It might give Palau scratches..or even worse..."

"It might even [unalive] Palau." Phil says in his mind terrified. Tears started to slowly fall down on the young country's face.

"Palau want a cute and small doggy..." Palau says with tears. "Oh right.." Indo says and nods.

Walking past the people, they have now arrive at the pet store. "Haha! Let's go!" Palau says running off into the store.

The two followed. They happen to see Japan with Nekomi. "Konichiwa Phil and Nesia!" Nekomi greets the two.

"Chi chi?" Palau calls Indo, "Need anything?" Indo asks. Japan flinch a bit, "Onii-chan are you alright?"

The Japanese male just nods, "Did my little sister taught you that?" Japan asks Palau.

Nekomi only gives a "what?" face to her older brother. "いいえ、私はしませんでした.." Nekomi says.

[No I didn't..]

"「そんなことを教えてパパをだましました!」" Palau tells Japan. Phil and Indo just stand there quietly not knowing what's happening.

[I tricked papa about you teaching me that!]

Nekomi laughs quietly, "親愛なるあなたは何を探していますか?" Nekomi asks Palau kneeling down to his height.

[What are you looking for dear?]

"Doggy!" The young country yells. Indo sighs in relief, "I thought I was going crazy for a sec." Indo says.

Phil nods in response agreeing. "What type of dog?" Japan asks. Palau runs towards the dogs inside of whatever those are called.

"Aren't they cute...?" Japan states. Palau turns his head around to face the Japanese. With a "absolutely no face"

Indo gasps in shock, "Gah-! What should we do now?!" Indo yells in his mind.

Phil takes his eyes off for a bit and sees somebody, "O-oh-! I'll be right back!" Phil says in a hurry before leaving.

"Eh?" Palau tilts his head, Indo sighs and takes his hand. "Thanks Japan and Nekomi, we'll heading off now." Indo says.

The two siblings wave a goodbye. Palau stares on the ground while walking.
_________________________________________

Nesia's POV