| Chapter 25 |

[Disclaimer]

-bad grammar

-swear words *might* appear

-wrong spellings

-missing words

[Warning]

-just the thing adults do topic😐

-oh crap oh crap r@p3😰⁉️

[Note: tf author atleast give a romantic or wholesome chapter for once😭💔]
_________________________________________

"I'd always notice you looked rather always tired in the past." China says. Phil raised a brow at the other.

China chuckled, "That's none of your business." Phil responded. But the Chinese did not rather stop.

"And why did even you need a crutch for? Did you get railed or something?" China teasingly asked.

Phil groaned in annoyance, with that the other country continued to tease and annoy the Filipino.
_________________________________________

Phil's POV

I sit there annoyed. "If I'm correct you also almost gave your brother a heart attack right?" He asked me.

I closed my eyes to calm down. This bastard is testing my patience, isn't he? I hear him laugh.

China stood up from his chair and went closer to mine. Holding my chin up, "Hm.." this... b1tch—

Examining my face?! Don't f_ck1ng tell me that your gonna kiss me!

This country smirked and went closer. "If your trying to seduce me that won't work. One bit!" I growled.

He laughed in amusement. "Such a clever one aren't you?" He stated. I pulled me out of the chair and pinned at the cold wooden floor.

"Hm, don't you seduce other men? Like Indonesia for example?" China asked. My eyes widen in shock;

"What do you mean?! I don't seduce other men! And I NEVER seduced Indonesia!" I responded angrily.
_________________________________________

Nobody's POV

China smirked grew wider, "Who said that? You?" Phil eyes furrowed even more. Trying to kick off the Chinese away.

"Oh please, Ma-yi I know all of your secrets." China stated. Phil flinched, "You—" The Filipino was cutted off when China kissed him.

Phil tried to push away the taller nation on top of him. "Mhhhnm.....!!" Refusing to melt into the kiss.

China pulled away, with a awfully unhappy face. "I see you only let Indonesia to rail your body.."

"I never let him rail my body. Not even once." Phil replied angrily. "Why not try atleast somebody else for once?" China pointed out.

The Filipino raised a brow. "Never!"

The Chinese grunted in annoyance. "Seducing you is harder than I thought." He says.