| Chapter 10 |

[Disclaimer]

-bad grammar

-swear words *might* appear

-wrong spellings

-missing words

[Warning]

-mention of blood

______________________________________

Palau shivers in fear, it's around 6:23pm aswell. Phil looks at his child asking himself why is he shivering. Philip sits beside Palau who is curled up shivering.

Indo appears in the room. "Indo? Why is Palau shivering?" Phil asks. Nesia didn't quite get it and went near to the two. He looks at Palau.

He shooks his head. Phil puts his hand on his mouth. Indo something comes on his mind for why is Palau is shivering. Poor Palau why is he crying for.

Philip sighs and picks up Palau. "M-mama..." Nes turns his head to his child. "P-Palau s-s-cared.." The young country stutters in fear.

Palau grips on Philip's shirt and buries his face on his chest. Phil gives a worried look to Indo who is thinking. Nesia notices his wife's face and gives a confuse face.

Welp looks like Phil have to-

-door ring-

Philip turns around and walks towards the door, carrying Palau in his arms. He opens it and sees his cousin. The Filipino gasps in suprise. "Ate Huk-?!"

It's his older cousin Hukbalahap. "Hello sunny! How are you!" Huk says with a smile. Phil has a terrified face looking at his cousin.

"Umm? Sunny? Are you okay?" Huk asks her cousin.

"Why do you have blood covered all over your body?!" Phil yells out. The young child flinched and grips tighter on his mother's shirt.

Huk tilts her head and looks at her body. "Oh." The older Maharlikan/Ophirian scratches her head and laughs akwardly.

[A/N: I'm not sure if Huk is a Maharlikan or an Ophirian]

"Sorry- I just came back from a mission." Huk says. Phil calms down. The female looks at the scared child. "Is Palau okay?" Huk asks worried.

Phil shook his head and replies; "I'm not that sure..." Phil mutters. Huk becomes suspicious of her cousin. "Hmm..."

"Anyway... Marshie gave me a letter. He told me to give it to you!" Huk says happily handing over a letter. Phil takes it and gives Palau to Indo.

The younger Maharlikan opens it. "If kuya Martial is gonna give it to me wouldn't he straight up deliver it to me?" Phil asks Huk, while reading the letter.

Huk puts her hand under her chin. "Your right. Marshie WOULD deliver it to you." Indo goes near to Phil and reads it aswell.

"Ate Huk thanks for delivering it." Huk smiles. "Oh no worries Ili!" She says loudly. "I better get going now so take care!" Huk says waving a goodbye.