|Chapter 6|

[Disclaimer]

-bad grammar

-swear *might* appear

-wrong spellings

-missing words

Warning:

-bl00d

-g0r3(?)
_________________________________________

"Papa? When are we gonna go to the castle?" Indo looks at his child and replies. "Later around 5:30."

"What about mama?" He asks. "Mama will be there don't worry." Palau smiles and continues to eat his food.

After eating Indo washed the dishes and relaxed on the couch. For Palau he is watching his favorite cartoon.

-door ring-

The Indonesian stands up and opens the door. "Konichiwa Indo! I brought a Japanese candy diy kit for Palau."

[A/N:I forgot what it's called. If I get it wrong correct me I don't mind]

"Oh Nekomi thanks." Indo thanks the Japanese princess as she leaves. "I'll see you later at the castle." She says.

Palau runs to Indo to check what his father placed on the table. "Chi chi what's that?"

Indo smiles and replies; "It's from Nekomi she gave you this." He stands on the chair to get a better look.

"Woahhh!!" Palau's eyes glow in amazenent. "You can use this after the meeting." The young child nods.

-time skip-

Indo is just scrolling on his phone while Palau is drawing something. "Papa this is how the castle is gonna look!" Palau says showing his drawing to Indo.

 "Papa this is how the castle is gonna look!" Palau says showing his drawing to Indo

[A/N:I tried to do a drawing of a kid;w;]

Indo chuckles. "The castle is gonna look for luxorious and bigger than that." He says leaving the child confused.

Palau places his drawing back on the table and continues to color it. Indo stands up from the couch. "I'll start to make our lunch."

-meanwhile-

"Thank you for the ride." A country leaves and goes to a hotel. Quietly going in so the people won't know.

He arrives at the 4th floor and walks to the entrance of a specific door. "I'm sorry sir but this room is already has been picked."