| Chapter 23 |

[Disclaimer]

-bad grammar

-swear words *might* appear

-wrong spellings

-missing words

[Warning]

-blood
_________________________________________

Palau quietly cries on the carpet, rolled up like ball. Martial stares at the child with no such expression.

"How is the—" Del saw Palau crying on the floor. "Why is he crying for?" Del asked his younger brother.

Martial doesn't reply and looks at Del. "One word."

"Hungry"

Del sighs, and walks to Palau. Picking up the crying child. Rubbing his back. "Let's pause the tutoring and get you a snack." Del said.

Walking to the kitchen to grab a snack. Martial stood there quietly, and proceeded to follow.

Once they got there, Del took a lunch box that Phil made for Palau when he gets ever hungry.

Palau eats the snack while Del wipes off his tears. Martial is standing at the door leaning back with his arms crossed.

"I guess you got this from your uncle Martial." Del chuckled. Palau looks at his uncle curiously.

His uncle sat down and placed his arms on the table crossed. "Well when he was your age or younger, your uncle Martial would always be hungry." Del explained.

The young one's eyes glimmered in curiousity. A light blush can be seen on Martial's face. But decided to leave the room.

Del smiled, patting Palau's head. Before yawning in sleepiness. "Are you tired?" Del asked. Palau nodded tiredly, rubbing his eyes.

The older looked at the door to see Martial not there anymore. But can't leave Palau here, the child might fall.

"MARTIAL?" Del shouted his brother's name. He exhaled, "PALAU IS GONNA TAKE A NAP, THE TUTORING WILL BE CONTINUED LATER!" Del yelled.

With no reply, he picked up the young country. Tucking him in bed. In his baby brother's room.

With a whole load of pillows everywhere. Palau hugged one of the fluffy pillows. And a bit of drool coming out his mouth.

The Maharlikan patted his head and closed the lights.

As a young Palau sleeps peacefully in his mother's room.
.

.

.

Del arrives by the living room, upon seeing Martial looking at a specific picture book.

"I placed him in Phil's bedroom." Del said. Martial didn't bother to look at his brother.

The older Filipino noticed this and just stared at the ground, that his sweet smile to a frown.

Martial closes the book. Quietly looking at his elder brother. "He'd grown quite a lot didn't he?" Del asked Martial in a low voice.

"Just like how Phil gave him life." Martial responded. Del flinched and turns his eyes to Martial.

Del's smile slowly shows. "It was quite an adventure wasn't it?" Del spoke back. Martial stared at Del.

Flashback.. Martial just woke up and came out of his room. With a messy ponytail at the back of his hair.

Opening his eyes, the boy sees he little brother casually flying across the room. And hitting the wall very hard.

Phil leaning back onto the wall, unconcious with blood dripping down his face.

As Del comes in running with a worried face. Holding a med kit in his hands. "Let me guess the mark turned green?" Martial asked.

Del only nodded, trying to get his little brother's conciousness back. Martial blinks a couple of times before leaving.

Martial gasps for air, realizing that he is in his bed. "You fainted awhile ago." Del stated.

Looking down, Martial groaned quietly. Del goes to his brother and placed his hand on Martial's shoulder.

A notification sound of Del's phone rang. He check to see Phil texting him.
_________________________________________

Bunso : Kuya Del, is Palau alright?
(。ŏ﹏ŏ)

You : Yes, he's okay bunso, he's sleeping in your room

Bunso : I might come home late kuya.. can you watch him for me?

You : Of course!

Bunso : sure ka po?
[are you sure?]

You : I'm sure! Afterall I have
experience

Bunso : ...
_________________________________________

Del puts down his phone and sighs. "I clearly remember when Phil needed alot of pillows so he can get comfortable during his pregnancy." Del said.

"Good thing Indo took care of Phil then. If not I don't know what will happen to us." Del stated. Laughing while tears run down.

Martial gave a blank face and silent. As his older brother continues; "Oh how the years pass." Del wipes off his tears and smiles at his brother

"Since, bunso won't come home yet. Let's check if Palau's awake."
_________________________________________

-omg short chapter what happened😱?!

-but seriously I forgot to make a chapter yesterday(╥﹏╥)

-Phil is a worried mother right now(~‾▿‾)~

-there's need to worry about Palau falling of the bed and hitting the ground

-should the next chapter be Indo and Phil being ☆romantic☆ or Palau's dream🤔?

-thank you for reading reader and I hope you had an amazing day🤭💞

《01/05/23》
《Words:800》