| Chapter 15 |

[Disclaimer]

-bad grammar

-swear words *might* appear

-wrong spellings

-missing words
_________________________________________

Kuya....

Kuya...

Kuya..

Kuya

Kuya

Ķūýæ

Martial wakes up from a nightmare and looks beside him. His little brother sleeping beside him.

The boy pants heavily from the nightmare he just had. Perla comes in the room. Martial looks at his mother.

"Martial your still awake?" Perla sighs and sits right beside Martial. The Ophirian pats her child's head.

Martial didn't looked at Perla, he just stared at the ground. Phil opens his eyes slowly. The young country rubs his eyes and goes to Martial.

Phil tugs on Martial's shoulder and falls asleep. "Kuya........kuya.." Phil mutters. Perla just smiles and carries Phil in her arms.

Martial just stared. His mother ruffles his hair and pulls him towards her. "Martial, did you know... Phil really loves you."

The boy flinches a bit. He looks at up to his mom. His mother just smiles, as she cradles the sleeping toddler.

Del yawns and sits up while rubbing his eyes. "Wah...?" Martial looks at Del and tugs on his shoulder.

The older was confused and letted Martial tugged on his sleeve. He looks at his mother. Looking down seeing sleeping brother.

"Mama?" He says in a lpw voice. Perla goes closer to her children. Martial opens his eyes and looks down.

Del reaches out his hands to carry Phil. He hugs Phil like a soft pillow. Martial just simply stares and goes to Del.

The moon softly shines, as many animals roam around island.

"Wanna hold him Martial?" Perla asks her child. The boy slightly tilts his head and shakes it. Martial goes down and leaves the bedroom.

Del didn't understand why did Martial leave nor Perla. "Del stay here I'll follow Martial okay? Watch Phil for me.." Perla says before leaving the boy alone.

Phil moves a bit and yawns. Del found it cute and lays down. Hugging his little brother. Tears slowly can be seen falling on the sleeping toddler's face.

Del remembered that Phil always hug Martial like pillow when sleeping. Knowing that Martial left, Del became a bit scared.