| Chapter 26 |

[Disclaimer]

-bad grammar

-swear words *might* appear

-wrong spellings

-missing words
_________________________________________

Phil looks at his sharp weapon, seeing his own reflection. "Hm.." Phil hummed. The door slightly creaks opens.

"We need to talk."

Martial enters the room and walks closer to his brother. "Is there a problem kuya?" Phil asks. As his weapon dissapears in thin air.

"It's about between a past event." Martial states. Phil raises a brow, "A past event?"

A weird and unkown aura starts to sorround the two siblings.

"Are you sure this fine?" Indo asks while holding a boquet of flowers. Huk only gave a thumbs up before speaking.

"Of course!" Huk replied. Del only chuckled nervously. "Well, good luck. I'll be calling Kelly." Del excused.

Leaving the room. "Plus, isn't this a good opportunity?" Huk states. Indo sighed, "I guess?" He replied.

"But wouldn't he assign his office to sir Manila?" Jane asked. Huk turned her head around.

"WHAT?!" Huk yelled loudly. "Most likely, I assigned Jakarta to mine." Nesia responded.

*knock knock*

Liam comes in with Martial in behind. Having his arms crossed, "So? Did he accept to go to the place?" Huk asked.

"You'll find out." Martial said, going to a side and leaning back. "Why am I shivering?" Indo asked himself.

Martial raised a brow at the country. "So your afraid of Phil rejecting you?" The Maharlikan asked.

Indo gasped and shook his head furiously. "Of course not! Since when did I ever became afraid of Phil rejecting me?"

Liam blinked a few times. Martial left the room probably, he had enough of Huk's face or something.

With Liam following him from behind. "I'll be heading there now." Indo stated. "But make sure he doesn't see y—"

Huk was cutted off, as Indo flew into the window breaking it. "Umm... Section Commander does sir Nesia normally jump out of window?" Jane asked.

"I don't know." Huk replied. Confused on how he jumped out of the window without getting hurt. Scratching her head.
.

.

.

"What time are you going back home? I'll take my day off to pick you up." Del asked on the phone.

"It's alright papa. You can continue your work." Kelly responded. "Are you sure? Your not use to the places here." Del assured.

Kelly giggled. "Don't worry about it papa. I'll call you when I get lost. Plus my friends are coming with me so it won't be much of a problem papa." Kelly answered.

Del sighed on the other side, "But still. Your only 14." Del said. Kelly didn't answer from the other.

"Atleast trust me for once papa. I'm big enough to be alone." Kelly added. "Ok ok.. then stay safe sweetie." Del said before the call ended.

The commander hid his phone and looked at the sky. "Oh Kelly... the last time I saw you was the time you were just a little girl." Del mummered.

"You were such a sweet , energetic , lovely , and obedient girl.. oh how time flies by so quickly."

Del went back inside the building, as a rose petal passes by.
_________________________________________

-guess who manage to publish the chapter😋‼️

-just a short chapter and there is no date for Phil and Indo in this chapter

-I enjoyed writing Del and Kelly's father and daughter conversation(*´∇'*)

-the rose petal represents somebody , so can you guess:]?

-just finished reviewing and my head is literally is about to explode😭

-thank you for reading reader(*´▽')ノ

《01/18/23》
《Words:579》