| Chapter 13 |

[Disclaimer]

-bad grammar

-swear words *might* appear

-wrong spellings

-missing words
_________________________________________

Palau looks at the test paper while shaking. "How do I do this?" He says in his mind. Apparently Palau sadly cannot use his powers. Plus to add up the exams are pretty hard for a first grader.

The young country sweats in complete fear knowing that he can't use his telepathy powers.

.

.

.

Phil rests on Indo's shoulder with boredom. "Bored?" Indo asks the Filipino. Phil nods. The taller male just laughs and kisses Phil's cheek. Then proceeds to kiss Phil on the lips.

-door ring-

The door rings a couple of times. However the two doesn't notice it. The person opens the door to see the two countries having a random moment. They just close the door luckily the two didn't hear it.

Phil just looks away angrily. Indo smiles and kisses Phil again but on the cheek. Nesia helps Nes up to sit back down. The Filipino's phone started to ring loudly. "Hey your pho—"

"Turn it off"

"Ehh–? It—"

"Turn it off"

"Yes maam!"

Phil sighs and stands up from the couch. Going to the bedroom to rest for a bit. Of course Indo follows Phil. He loves cuddling Phil.

"You look stress today, anything wrong?" Indo asks his partner. Phil burries his face on Indo's shoulder. "...Today's Palau's exam, I'm afraid that he might fail." Phil responds. The Indonesians nods while ruffling his wife's hair. Before falling asleep.

-timeskip-

Indo wakes up yawning. He looks at the time and it's already 10:28am. He rubs his eyes and sits down. He looks at his sleeping wife. Indo thoughts to himself. "Should I ask Phil on a date?" Questioning to himself a couple of times, before finally deciding.

He lays down again. Phil opens his eyes a bit and flinches by seeing Indo's face being too close. "Gah—!" Phil sits down shock. Indo smiles and hugs him like a teddy bear. "ayoko sa iyo." Phil mutters while barrying his face with his hands.

"Sooo... I thinked that we should go out on a date!" Indo happily says. Phil looks at Indo with a "wait wha?" Face. He holds Phil's hands. "Plsss! Say yes!" Indo pleads out like a dog begging it's owner.

Phil's thinks a bit and nods. Indo smiles largely. "Ew– you look like a annoying alpha." Phil says annoyed. "And your my cute little angry omega!" Indo responds without hesitation. Looks like Indo agrees his is annoying. Lol

"If we lived in the omegaverse I'd rather be single than have you as my mate." Phil states. Indo only chuckles and kisses Phil on the lips. "But that doesn't stop me from marking you as mine~!"

"E w"

[A/N: want a side story of omegaverse🤔❓️]

"Anyways let's go around 4:00pm." Indo tells Phil. "What about Palau?" Phil asks worringly. "Don't worry I hired a babysitter." Indo responds. The two continues to have their conversation.

Phil's get ready a bit. He looks quite formal right now. But the author doesn't know how to explain it. Anyways back to the story.

Indo takes Phil's hand like a gentleman. "So? Where's the location?" Phil asks Indo while looking out on the window. "Somewhere special." The Filipino raises a brow. Indo just hums acting like he didn't do anything even tho he didn't do anything.