"Y-yeji..."

"I'm Mrs. Hwang to you, Miss..."

My goodness you're so horny... Where did all this come from, Hwang Lucy?

Ryujin was speechless when that woman rolled the seat back a bit and straddled her lap. Feeling the warmth and sweet scent of her body. She was going crazy, but more so her mind, she was her father's damned new wife! And she was now sitting on her lap.

Dream or nightmare?

"What are you doing , Mrs-"

"Shhhhh..." Yeji put her index finger on top of her lips and brought her face closer to hers, with a mischievous smile. "I just want your help... Like I told you."

A help she desperately needed to soothe in her crotch.

That whisper had triggered so much in Ryujin that immediately her eyes dropped to her stepmother's lips, feeling the terrible need to kiss them and before she could do so, Yeji pressed her lips to hers.

Her hands took on a life of their own and came to rest on Yeji's milky bare thighs and slowly moved up until they reached her ass and squeezed it.

In her mind, she knew it was all wrong, but her body wasn't reacting the same way and her friend was starting to get hard which was taking her by surprise.

"Mmmh..." Yeji parted Ryujin's lips, but kept her face close. "You're a good kisser..."

The blonde still had her eyes closed, her breathing heavy and her hands clenched on that ass that she didn't seem to want to let go.

"And your little-not-so-little friend is already awake..." Yeji whispered and in a matter of seconds, she realized what she was provoking and pulled away from her, standing up again.

Ryujin opened her eyes and looked at her, the woman was smiling at her.

"But what the hell-?" The blonde asked after she was able to catch her breath, not really understanding what was going on.

"Thank you for your help." The brown-haired woman came over again, gave her a kiss on the cheek and a wink. "Have a good night." She whispered in her ear and Ryujin almost lost control again.

Yeji left the office and the blonde stood watching the screen for almost half an hour, unable to move or know what to say. Still her cock was as hard as a rock and she decided to take matters into her own hands.

She left her father's office and went on her way to her room, more exactly to the bathroom.

"Fuck!" Her eyes were closed, her forehead was starting to sweat and her hand was gripping her cock tightly as she stroked it over and over again.

The image of what had happened and a whole bunch of other things went through her head over and over again, but there was still one thing she was missing and that was getting it on. It had been so long since she had jerked off so much, because she had exactly who to call to solve that problem every time, but this time it was completely different.

While Yeji in her room, she had regretted almost at the last minute what she was going to do, but now she was caressing her clitoris rapidly, while her back arched on her bed, her eyes were closed and her mouth was open, while a drop of sweat was running between her breasts.

"Ohhh God!" She moaned as she was about to climax and as her body tingled, she was sure she was completely insane.

She suffered from a few tremors and spasms in her body as she cummed and after a few minutes of catching her breath, she looked up at the ceiling as thousands of questions raged in her head.