Thirty-Five

Time:4pm
Alex's POV:
We finally arrived at the place..after staring into space for a minute I finally snapped out of it and grabbed my weapon then signaled to my men that it was go time,before hand I made some calls, pulled a few strings and got the layout of the villa he was keeping Jayda and marked all the entrances and exits. Me at the front, my marksman coming in from the side  and the other men to the back..plus a sniper watching the villa from another building across from the villa if anything.

We got into our positions and they waited for my signal.When I gave the signal I kicked down the door and opened fire on the two men I saw with guns at the entrance, one got a shot to the head right in between his eyebrows and the other a kill shot to the chest.
"E 16 loud glad mi always walk wid e silencer" I said to myself then chuckled
After that I began to approach the kitchen when I did I saw one more man then marksman came so I let him "handle that".

Still being alert I searched the downstairs guest bedroom bathroom and closets and it all came up empty,then I went upstairs and did the same all EMPTY.
But then..I remembered the layout of the villa.. basement the fucking basement I said to myself .

I went back downstairs and signaled to marksman to watch my 6.
When we arrived at the basement door my heart sunk.
And I began to think..
What if sum do jayda..I thought but I brushed those thoughts off.
I stepped back , kept a firm stance and counted to three
1....2.....3
Then I kicked down the door.
After I did I saw jayda strapped to a chair and her mouth gagged with some kind of cloth, her ex man and him three man dem. Immediately me and marksman opened fire..he shot two of them in the head and I shot one in the chest.
Soon after her ex bf jordan started quivering in fear.
"How the fuck uno find we??? Unless a da idiot gyal deh talk fuck man" he said
"Big man Nuh worry bout dat." I replied
"Who else deh ya" I began asking and he laughed in response
"Yuh dwq..ratta the rat him round a back the bathroom area."
Bet bet.
"Untie jayda" I ordered then I began to approach where ratta was.
When I opened the door I saw ratta trying to escape through the bathroom window..
And when he turned around and saw me it was as if he had seen a ghost.
"Badman e nuh mek sense yuh even try dat, just come wid mi" I said holding him at gunpoint.
After we left the bathroom marksman and I grouped him and Jordan together
"Guh pon uno fucking knees !"I yelled aiming at Jordan's head and marksman aiming at rattas
"Alex nuh badda do dis dem ago get dem karma..just nuh kill nuh baddi else" jayda pleaded
She mental yf..like she nuh know man a who.
"Jayda gwann upstairs." I said in a stern tone
"But Alex.."
"But Ntg gwann upstairs." I said for a second time and she listened
"Call two a the man dem and tell dem fi keep an eye on her." I told marksman and he did as such.
Mhmm
"Now back to you two."
"Why the fuck uno nuh deh pon uno knee yet?!" I yelled using the but end of my gun to hit both of them in the head and finally they kneeled
"Top man mi sorry " ratta began pleading immediately after.
Sorry?
"Dem seh dem did ago kill mi mada, mi daughter and mi girlfriend.."he added
"Sorry mi bbc?, mi gf pregnant and I trusted u enough to keep an eye on her but yuh put Mi ooman ina danger instead ."
"Yuh betray mi and yah fi guh dead fi dat." I added then he started crying.
"Marksman handle dat." I ordered and marksman did with no sign of emotions on his face nothing..putting a bullet straight through rattas forehead.
Real killa fr.
Putting my weapon on my back using the strap I then began to roll up my sleeves.
"Suh Jordan your time now weh yuh seh?" I laughed balling my right hand into a fist.
"Suh yuh kidnap mi baby mada" I said punching him repeatedly
"Because she nuh wah yuh nuh more.?" I laughed punching him some more
..
He began laughing at this
Him sick ?
"Hit me all you want..just remember some thing ago come your way." He laughed again.
Kmt.
"Kmt"I said getting fed up taking my other weapon from my waist
Placing a bullet in his knee
"AHHHH" he screamed in pain
That one's gonna hurt I laughed in my head.
"Kill mi if you want but remember I still got jayda to moan my name." He laughed while the blood ran from his mouth.
This prick
I raised my weapon again putting a bullet in his head.
Too much a you now.
After every thing was done me and marksman headed back upstairs but before I saw jayda I made sure to wash my hands.
"Baby!!!" She yelled running to hug me and all I could do was embrace her touch
"I missed you" she said and for the first time in a long time I smiled
"Tell the man dem we a cut now and fi torch this ." I gave the order.
As I walked away with jayda in front me I felt a gun click
Weh tf?
Then I turned around and it went -