one

Location: Jayda's house

Time:2:35 am

"hmmm yesss "Jayda moaned.

As he went deeper into her, inflicting pain but pleasure.The feeling she felt was truly SENSATIONAL you could say.

"I-im gonna cum"jayda moaned.

while gripping his back with her freshly done acrylic nails ,leaving marks. His and hers moans were so loud you could hardly hear the music playing.This continues for a while then...

The moaning cools down for a second and Jordan leans forward whispering in Jayda's ear

"fuckkk Jayda"

he eases up and takes it out cumming on her belly. They pause for a second and make piercing eye contact, Jayda moves her hand up his chiseled chocolate abs and pulls him closer by his gold chain whispering in his ear

"Well we had amazing sex, aren't you gonna kiss me?".

He pushes her on the bed and gives her and unforgettable kiss...Then slowly gets up off her and begins to get dressed.

"we fuck den yuh gone huh?"Jayda asked

"I mean we are sneaky links aren't we?"

"I mean yea.. but what if I wanted more than that? "she asked.

Jordan started laughing hysterically like she had said something funny.

"yuh funny nuh fuck ".he replied

"Nah but be for real what if I wanted more" Jayda said.

"yah idiot? I told you the relationship thing isn't for me.".Jordan replied.

Jayda went quiet for about 5 minutes lost for words. It seemed like all she could do was stare at him while he got dressed.

"mia cut later". Jordan said breaking the silence.

"hm ok"Jayda replied under her breath.

" Jayda easy nuh"Jordan replied kissing her on her cheek

"lemme walk you out"

As soon as Jordan left Jayda called her home girl Anaya to give her the details.

"Girl its 3 in the morning whatchu want? "Anaya said sounding half asleep.

"WELLLLL Jordan just left my crib, I had a lil D appointment you know what im sayin"

"Yea and? Yall always do that, whats different about this time?" Anaya asked.

"Well I caught feelings"

"Girl weh mi tell yuh bout dem feelings deh?

"Yea ik ik but when I'm with him it just feels I don't know sensational ."

"ITSSS the Dick girl it does stuff to you"anaya says laughing at Jayda

"Nah but seriously I like him what should i do?"

"Girl idk I'm going to bed I'm tired friend night".Anaya said.

After Anaya hung up she left Jayda alone with her thoughts going insane, Overthinking if Jordan is really what she wants I mean he clearly doesn't want a relationship.

.

.

.

Location: Jayda's house

Time: 9 am

BRINGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

"This fucking alarm a bitch tryna sleep damn"Jayda says rolling her eyes.

"ughh" Jayda says covering her face with her pillow

"Let me check my socials real quick cause chileeee"

"Wait why is Anaya calling? must be important let me pick up"

"GIRLLLL yuh nah guh believe what I just saw Jordan post on his story"anaya said.

Jayda's anxiety went through the roof because she knew whatever it was couldn't be good.

"Well spill what is it "Jayda replied anxiously.

"He just posted a picture of him and a girl with the caption 'her certified lover boy'.Don't believe me go check for yourself"

Jayda went silent for about 2 minutes in awe although she wasn't completely surprised she knew that boy was trouble but yet still she fell for him.

"girl you still there?".Anaya asked.

"uh ye-yea gonna call you back". Jayda replied on the verge of tears.

After Jayda hung up she ran to check if what her friend said was true and it was...When she saw it for herself her heart sunk and shattered in a million pieces, then she started to question her self blaming herself for her demise saying she should've listened to her friend and the voices in her head.

Jayda sat on her bed for about an hour, and just before she was ready to get up Jordan called.

She hesitated if she should answer...

"Hello what do you want? "Jayda said.

"Aye ma weh the attitude fah ?" Jordan replied confused.

"Well certified lover boy didn't you say relationships aren't for you yet still yuh have a girl?"

Jordan paused for a moment.

"and so? that navv nothing to do with us , I still want you and your body what she doesn't know wont kill her" Jordan said.

"between me and you J" He added

Jayda thought to herself" Da bwoy ya think mia idiot ".

"tired a yuh fuckry"Jayda replied.

"if you her lover boy why you need me?,if you with me you with me I don't wanna SHARE YOU."

"possessive I see ,you got even sexier. I'm coming over "Jordan chuckled.

Jayda thought to herself ,"HIM DEFF OR SUM?!!!".

"Until you choose leave me the fuck alone and don't be coming to my house". Jayda screamed.

"Aii fuck off then." Jordan screamed and hung up.

After Jordan abruptly hung up Jayda threw her phone and broke down into tears thinking how could someone so bad for her feel so good....

.

.

.