forty five | taking chances pt 2 (new)

Start from the beginning

Tremaine slipped the wine glass out of Stevie's hand, tossing it in the pool behind them. Which shocked her for a moment "Tre..'

"Men run from that, that don't want a real woman on there team. A real boss, y'know,"

Stevie smiled slightly. "Continue," She encouraged him.

Tremaine dropped his hands from her body, stepping back to put space between them. Unbuckling his belt, he began to unbutton his dress pants. "But see me?"

Stevie furrowed her brows. "What you doing?" She asked crossing her arms at her chest.

Tremaine gave a playful smile towards hers, as he kicked off his pants to the side. He then began to unbutton his dress shirt. "Me? I ain't phased by you, ma, wanna know why?" He smiled as he unhooked his watch dropping it to the lounge chair near him.

"Why?" She asked watching him take his glasses off. Also, tossing them into the chair with his watch.

Stevie finally caught on and immediately began to shake her head as she began to back away. "No! No, Tremaine... Don't you fucking ....Dare!" She yelled as she turned to escape his devious plan.

"Nu...uh, come here," Charging after her. He quickly got his arms wrapped tightly around her waist before tossing them both off the edge and into the pool.

The two of them separated as they sank to the bottom momentarily. Stevie, swimming up to the surface first. Glanced around the pool for Tremaine. "Tre?" She called out swiping her soaking wet hair from her face. "Where are you? I'm going to kill you! Why would you--" She spun around looking for him.

"Tre?"

"Tremain--" She felt his hands touch her shoulder's.

Spinning around to face him. "You fucking..." She lifted her balled fist to strike him. "-- Bum! Why would you do that, Tremaine, look at my hair! My makeup, my clothes.." She ranted on as she began to splash water at him.

Crippled with laughter Tremaine simply placed his hands up to guard himself. "Chill, c'mon chill, ma. I'm sorry a'ight, I just like when I get you wet," He cracked up laughing harder.

Stevie shrieked. "You..." Lunging forward towards him.

Tremaine dropped his arms from hiding his face just as Stevie grew closer to him. "C'mon I'm sorry," He laughed as he restrained her wrists. Laying them against his chest, the two stared at one another.

Quietly the two held direct eye contact. Slowly Tremaine released Stevie's wrists, as he dropped his hands to hold her waist, in order to draw her body closer to his. "I... I wanna show you something, c'mon,"

 I wanna show you something, c'mon,"

After getting out of the pool and drying off, the two ended up taking separate showers before Stevie was instructed to get dressed in the robe he left in the guest bedroom for her and to meet him downstairs.