Little Dipper [Pt.4]

Start from the beginning

After Dipper was done messing around with the flashlight and changing his height, he was planning to hide it away in the attic closet.

Before he could get the chance to put it away, [Y/N] appeared in front of him and blocked his way to the closet.

[Y/N]: "Oi! Don't I get a chance to change my height!?"

Dipper: "Well didn't say you're half demon, can't you use some magic to do so?" He tilted his head with an amused smirk.

[Y/N]: "I CAN! I ain't proving shit to you because you're not taking me seriously!" He yelled while crossing his arms.

Dipper: "Sure sure, buuut the others may be suspicious of us suddenly growing to the same height at the same time!"

[Y/N]: "... so? Why should that matter now?"

Dipper just rolled his eyes and [Y/N] got annoyed - trying to grab the flashlight.
Of course Dipper stopped him.

Dipper: "[Y/N], careful! you might break it!" He shouted.

[Y/N]: "No I won't! Don't you trust me motherfucke!"

Dipper: "Obviously! Especially when it comes to looking after fragile shit!"

The [h/c] haired boy just stood there in disbelief.

[Y/N]: "Pffft-- bullshit! And why do think that?" He said, trying not to tear his friend to shreds.
If he completely lost control of his anger, he might actually end up fatally injuring the other boy - or worse.

Dipper: "Uhhh, I don't know, maybe it's because of your destructive nature? 'cause it makes it hard to trust you with anything really."

It went silent for a long moment and Dipper felt somewhat amused but awkward at seeing [Y/N] seething with pure anger.

Dipper: "Welp, since we're done here--"

[Y/N]: "Fuck your shit! I don't care anymore! Why do I even care!!" He screamed as he turns his back to Dipper and the whites of his eyes turn red while storming off.

♦️End of flashback.

[Y/N]: "...and that's what--" I cut myself off when I hear the sound of the front door being kicked open along with what sounded like Baby shit shouting out for Grunkle man.

I quickly rushed downstairs with Waddles and Biscuit following after me.

I soon spot Baby man holding a tiny Dipshit and my bestie and saw Grunkly guy's hat on the floor.

♦️{No one's POV}♦️

Gideon: "Oh [Y/N]! How I'm delighted to see here! along with Stanford! What perfect timin'!"

[Y/N]: "The fuck is going on?!"

Gideon: "Well, it seems that--"

Gideon was caught off guard when a tiny shrunk down Soos appeared under Stan's fez(hat).

Soos: "Alright, something's definitely different here......" He says while putting his own hat back on.