Chapter 37

This whole chapter contains mature content so feel free to leave if you are uncomfortable🐨

Reva's pov

"Lift your hands up wife" Ansh said making me confuse. First of all we are not in a situation that one can call decent, second why he wants me to lift my hands when his hands are on my chest that to front of a mirror. Fuck! Did he.. he wants to No No I'm never going to do that. I opened my closed eyes as realisation drawn over me.

"W.. Why" I asked shuttering because I already got an idea of what he wants to do.

"Because I want to make you understand what happens when you provoke the fear of your husband of loosing you" he said in a really calm voice but I felt a dangerous aura in his tone. Guess! he didn't like what I did in morning to see only his reaction. Ok I must say he was really looking like he lost his life but still it was just a little prank. Did I mistakenly make him angry?

"Now lift yours arms baby" he said looking at me and I shook my head in no.

"Are you sure, you don't want to obey me? " he asked sweetly then suddenly his facial expressions changed by a smirk when I nod in yes to answer his question.

"I see you want a punishment then"he said giving a hard squeeze to my breasts and suddenly lifting me in his arms. What does he meant by punishment?

"What are you doing? " I asked making a distance between us as he softly dropped me in the middle of our bed.

"I want to make few things very clear wife" he said looking into my eyes and undoing the buttons of his shirt. Should I be concerned? Hell no! he is my husband, we both love each other and moreover my inner self is feeling so excited. Is something wrong with me? Why I'm getting excited instead of getting afraid. He removed his shirt completely and now just his denim was hanging below his v line. Well! It is a sight for my sore eyes, a very sexy sight.

"First" he speak pulling me towards him by my left ankle and then plant a kiss on it.

"Huh! " I said in surprise.

"You. are. mine. " he said trailing his fore finger from my neck to my lips.

"Understand?" he asked softly tapping his fore finger on my lips and I nodd.

"Say it" he demand and I feel the wetness between my legs.

"I'm yours" I said looking directly into his eyes kissing his finger.

"Fuck! " he said and captured my lips into his. He desperately taste my lips while his hands wonders under my shirt. I throw my hands around his neck as he start sucking my lips. He suck my  lips so hard that I taste copper in my mouth. I try to cop up with him but nah he was kissing me so fiercely that all I can do was just moan. He pinch my waist and enters in my mouth. His tongue start tasting the every corner of my mouth while his hands start squeezing my ass cheeks.

"Mm.. Mmmm" I moan as he suck my tongue holding me close to his body. He leave my tongue and again start kissing and sucking my lips.(is he not going leave me?) I thought between the kiss as I start feeling out of breath. I try to push him back but he hold my wrists behind my back by his one hand still kissing me. (Since when I became this weak?) I thought when he prevent my resistance only by his one hand. He leave me when he feels I really need to breath. He put my head on his naked chest over his heart to calm me down and I greedily breath for my life. God! this was the most intense kiss we ever had. Although I enjoyed it but I really didn't wanted to die due to a kiss.(stop being so dramatic Reva who die due to kissing)  My so called witty consciousness mocked at me. Huh! Whatever. I calm down and start listening his heartbeats but before I can make a rhythm with them he pulled up from his chest.