Chapter 53

Please don't forget to vote nd comment😙

Enjoy reading!

Ansh's pov

"I'm going to ask her for my present" Jattin said looking at Reva. I too look at her direction and my heart skip a beat. She was looking so ethereal in that dress, laughing with Reyansh who just visited here.

"Isn't she so pretty" Jattin said puilling my attention from her.

"Don't" I said narrowing my eyes at him. I know he is just teasing me but still.

"What don't, I call her beautiful for a reason" he said smirking at me.

"Why don't you say this to Anya" I said smirking back. I know he still has feeling for her and plus point now a days they both are kinda dating.

"See you later" he declared going in the direction of Reva.

This idiot!

I was going behind him but suddenly I heard Viraaj greeting me from behind.

"I'm so happy you came" he said coming front of me.

"Hello Mr. Singh" I greet him back.

"Well, I just got to know that your company also filled the tender for that land at south side" he said inquiring me and I just nodded.

"Don't you think five hundred cr is a really big amount Mr. Jindal, you need to be careful" he smugly tell me about the bid my company filled for the tender of that land area.

"Thank you for the advice Mr. Singh" I said with a blank face and looked towards Reva and Jattin.

They were going towards dance floor.

Why the fuck she say yes to dance with him?

"You don't need to be worry, only I know about the bid of your tender and I am not going to tell anyone" he again speak smirking.

"Sure Mr. Singh" I said smiling back and again pass a look to dance floor.

"Who is that bastard? " Viraaj speak in a angry tone as he followed my gaze and found Reva and Jattin dancing.

Although I too feel a little jealous on the fact that why Reva said yes to dance with Jattin but I don't feel angry because I know Jattin can never have bad intentions towards Reva.

"I'll kill him. How the fuck he touch her" Viraaj again muttered fisting his hand in anger. I look at Reva and Jattin they have a decent gap between them.

"Mind your tongue Mr. Singh" I warn him.

"What kind of husband you are? Allowing her dancing with another man" he shout accusing me.

"It's none of your business and she is free to make her choices" I said calming my anger.

"Thank God I came back because you seriously don't know how to take care of her" he speak getting on my nerves.

"Stay in your limits" I said giving him a warning with my eyes.

"She is my best friend" he speak in the same authority as me.

"She was" I said and he looks like to rewind something in his mind.

"Now if you excuse me, I have to go to my wife" I said walking from there before my anger took over me.

___________________________

"Can i have my wife back" I said to Jattin and he nodded with a smile leaving me and Reva alone.