Chapter 49

I love reading your comments, so here's another update.😙

Reva's pov

"You might be deceived"

My body stiffed uncomfortably as soon as I process what Isha said and I immediately look at Ansh. I expected a blank, confused or questionable expression on his face for me but instead of that I found a look of assurance in his black orbs silently saying he trusts me.

My whole body shivered as I feel his cold hands on my waist and he pulled me towards him gently making me came out of my trance.

Securing his one arm around me while holding umbrella with another he walk backed to the entrance where everyone was standing.

After stopping right front of Isha he unwrap his hand from my waist and search something in his phone.

"Can you read it for us, miss Karla? " he said in a dangerously calm tone to Isha indicating towards an article which he just opened in his phone.

Wait, how did he know her surname?

"Sir? " she speak visibly gulping on her saliva.

Sir?

Don't tell me Ansh is her boss.
(Of course, he is) I thought remembering my conversation with aditi related to her crush.

Ansh is her boss and she likes her boss's best friend means Rachit.

"Do i need to repeat myself, miss Karla? " Ansh said and she shook her head.

"Business man Abhay...Talwaar cancel his upcoming engagement ceremony confirming his ex Isha Karla was che.... cheating on him."

Isha read the headline of the article in a low voice making me surprise. Whaat? I mean like what? She actually cheated on someone but has the guts to say rubbish about me to my man.

"I didn't heard that, can you read that loudly"

speak Viraaj bording holes in her head while others start whispering to each other.

"I am not interested in humiliating you Isha but look at your self first before pointing out others" I said to her.

No I don't feel bad for her. She started it first.

"And you, try positivity or your child will suffer" I said to Anshika. Her pregnancy truly save her today.

"Let's go" Ansh said holding my hand and we walked towards the car but unlike the last time not a single soul said anything.

Ha! I hit the jackpot in the matter of husband.

I sit in the car with a satisfactory smile but that smile vanished and guilt consume me as soon as my eyes spot a bookey of white lilies at the back seat of the car.

Those flowers weren't looking fresh but also they weren't totally dead.

Did Ansh bought them for me yesterday?

(Happy realisation princess! )

My consciousness confirms mocking at me.

"Are you ok? " asked Ansh snapping me out of my thoughts.

He is so good to be true.

I messed up his date plan and he is still showing concern without any complain.

"Ya, you know I got the best the bestest husband" I said giving him a smile.

"Then please take care of your seat belt" he said making my smile drop.