Chapter 24

Reva's Pov

As he said he came to pick me after college. I was sitting silently in the car because I don't know what to say. I don't even know where are we going?

"How was your day" he asked while I was busy fumbling my fingers.

"It was ok" I said looking at him. He seems in a good mood.

"How was yours" I asked to him.

"I missed you and only think of you whole day" he said making me blush. Why he has to be this straight forward.

"Where are we going" I asked him with curiosity.

"You'll know" he replied smiling at me.

"Why do I even asked" I muttered and he chuckled.

"Are you hungry" he asked and I nod my head because I didn't eat in afternoon.

Sometime later he stopped the car in front of a restaurant. He guide me inside the restaurant and "oh my books" restaurant was pretty cute. It wasn't so grand with a lot of ornamentation, it was just expensively cute.

"It's so cozy" I said to him as he pulled out the chair for me. The restaurants have private corner tables instead of an open hustle place which makes it more classy and cozy. It was perfect even for a person who wants to spend some time alone with books.

"I'm glad you like it" he said smiling and sit on the front chair after removing his blazer.
Due to which my eyes travelled to his rock hard chest which was visible and peaking through the silts between the buttons. (I want to rip this shirt off from his body) Gosh! what the hell I just thought?

"Why didn't you eat in afternoon" he asked rolling his shirt selves to his elbows and I gulped  looking at him. He is so so hot.

" I am asking something, baby" he questioned waving his hand left right in front of my face to gain my attention. I look at him and he was looking concern.

"How do you know? " I asked him while my eyes were still on his shirt ripping chest.

"Your stomach was grumbling" he answered and I didn't remember when did this happen.

"I wasn't feeling hungry so" I speak this time looking at his vainy hands. Why the hell I am doing this. I need to control my freaking harmons.

"Here order something you like" he said giving the menu and I just try to read it while distracting myself from him. I am just glad he didn't notice.

"What do you want to eat" I asked looking towards him and he was already looking at me.

"You" he said and I raised my eyebrows to his direction becoming a red tomato.

"I mean whatever you order" he said while his ears turn red and he was looking somehow awkward. Is he tring to flirt with me?

"Ok" I said and this time focus on menu like it is my current favorite novel to hide my smile.

I order shaahi panner with naan because this combination is my favorite then we eat in silence. I try to avoid the eye contact whole time with him but I can feel his eyes over me. Well! It's normal he always look at me like this whenever I eat and I care less because food came first special the favorite food. The food of this place was so yum! and now this restaurant is going to be my favorite one.

"Do you like the food" he asked after I was done with the last bite.

"I love it, it was delicious" I said to him with a contained smile. Good food with a handsome husband gave another kind of happiness specially  when you feel super hungry.