Chapter 25

Reva's pov

"Are you feeling hungry" I teased manvi as It's 'Karwachouth' and I'm waiting for moon with my whole family. Manvi is also here but she wasn't waiting for the moon instead of that she is waiting for Rachit. She and Rachit have a small fight.

"No, it's just I'm going to kill him today if he didn't come in front my sight in next five minutes" She replied with so much seriousness referring to Rachit while glaring towards the main gate of the house

"Just cool down a bit" I said to her.

"Rachit beta what a pleasant surprise" I heard maa's voice and looked towards the entrance. Rachit came and touch the feet of maa papa while answering them.

"Yes aunty, I just have to take some files from Ansh" he lies smoothly as maa papa still don't know about him and Manvi.

"Where is he?" he asked next looking towards Manvi and me.

"He just has a phone call" replied papa.

"Ok, I'll go to him" he said and walked from there giving Manvi a knowing look.

"Now go and talk to him" I said to Manvi to which she shook her head in no. Then a notification popped in her phone and i looked at it as she turned her phone to screen side. "I'm really sorry sugar, please just listen to me" was written in her whatsApp message. I inwardly laugh over Rachit's condition because he often say sorry to anyone but here he is pleading to her even when it was Manvi's falt first. He is totally whipped.

"Stop being so grumpy sugarrrr" I teased her again while she was staring at the notification.

"Stop it"she said to me and shot me a glare. Another notification sound catch my attention but this time it was mine. I looked at the phone and it was from Ansh. " Come to kitchen ". Now what's wrong with him. In last days after my indirect confession, Ansh flirts with me whenever he got chance, he even kiss me but every time asked for my permission first. Maybe because I still clearly didn't expressed my feelings to him. Well! I'm going to express them tonight. Yes I finally decide to confess him directly, now I just hope I didn't get nervous.

I came out of my thoughts while another message popped up on my screen. "Baccha please". I became scarlet red after reading his new endearment for me. I put off my phone screen and take a deep breath to cool myself down before anybody noticed. Ugh!...these bloody harmons! I can control anything but not my stupid blush. I didn't even knew that I can blush this much. These last days I lied a lot about 'why I'm looking so red' because he always leave me flushed with red cheeks.

"Manvi just go and talk to him" I sternly told Manvi before going to kitchen.

He was standing in a navy blue kurta with white pajamas looking kissable.(Reva please control it for now) I suggest to myself before going towards him because kissing him is the new hobby of my horny ass. He didn't noticed me as he was looking at his phone, at least that what I thought but I was wrong. He turned immediately as I take two steps towards him in kitchen.

"What happened?" I asked after one or two minutes later as he was silently gawking at me like he saw me for the first time.

"You are just looking so mesmerizing" he said holding my waist with both hands but we have the distance between us. He Already told me more than two times about how pretty I'm looking as I wear a red sarara suit today and he loves red over me.

"I know you already told me that thrice" I said looking at him more likely to his veiny hands as his sleeves were rolled up.(God why the fuck I find this thing attractive)

"But it's still not enough, I want to adore you more" he said and pull me towards him. He holds my hand and start scanning my henna. He is trying to find his name's initial on my hand.