Chapter 30

Slightly mature content🌚

Chote bache dur rhe😗

Ansh's pov

I came to my room after finishing my work and found Anvi and Reyansh on bed in our room. What are they doing here at this time?

"Hello bhai" Anvi said as she noticed me and Reyansh too turned to face me.

"What you guys are doing here at this time and where is Reva" I asked frowning. Don't get me wrong I love them but I need some moment of peace with my wife too. Since last four days she didn't even talk to me properly. She get up early in morning, at day time we both have a busy schedule and if I talk about night I spent half of it in my study because of my work. Now today when I wrapped my work a little early so they are here. Can't someone leave her alone even at this time. I mean come on I understand she is too nice and caring but it's half past eleven.

"Here comes mr. lovesick " Reyansh said grinning at me. I would have kill him till now only if he wasn't my brother. He literally speak to much specially to her. They both had already created a beautiful bonding. I actually don't have any problem with it but still sometimes it irks me when he told me something about her that I didn't know. I don't want her to be close with anyone more than me.

"Well! Driti gave me her resignation letter today ,want me to accept it?" I asked smirking at him. Nowadays he is trying to make up for his mistakes that he did in his relationship and Driti is seriously giving him a really hard time which is good. He needs to understand when you love someone trust and respect are the important factors.

"Don't you dare brother" he said glaring at me.
"Dare? Wanna bet" I asked with raises eyebrows.

"No, look I'm sorry. Please don't do that" he speaks next almost pleading and Anvi laughed.

"Reyansh bhai it's look like you are the lovesick one here" she said while laughing and Reyansh rolled his eyes.

"Anvi what are you doing here at this time don't you have college tomorrow" I asked to her.

"Bhai it's Sunday tomorrow and second I have got my Diwali holidays so no college for a week" she said with excitement.

"Where is Reva" I asked about her. Where is she? It's her room and she is the one who is missing. I want to hold her.

"We don't know and we are going from here , have a good night" Reyansh said walking towards outside door with Anvi.

"Bhabhi is in the closet bhai" Anvi said before going. I locked the door as they both get out from the room before going towards the closet.As I enter inside the closet I noticed her standing over a small stool  busy in adjusting something over upper shelve maybe shoes with full concentration without even noticing me. I walked silently towards her and without making a noise I picked her in a bridal style by her waist making her gasp loudly.

"You scared me" she said putting her hands over her heart.

"Really" I asked going outside.

"Yes a little" she said smiling and her hands make their way to my neck.

"Little? " I questioned looking at her stopping beside her bed.

"Yes, I heard your voice outside when you were talking to Anvi and Reyansh" she said.

"Then why you didn't came out? " I asked as she asked me to put her down by her eyes and in return I tight my hold.

"I was alomost done adjusting my stuff in closet so I thought to complete it first. Now please put me down" she said with blushing cheeks.