Chapter 10

"Look Louis, I need you to understand."

"Understand what exactly?"  Louis yelled. She wasn't linking this space at all it was terrorizing her making her feel manipulated.

"You have to put everything behind you, everything that happened is in the past, even your love for Stan."

"Lana you have no say in this. I won't give you any control over me. I don't want a mate, I don't need an Alpha." Louis' anger had taken over.

"Do as you please, but remember if you don't accept your mate you will end badly, and so will your mate. Don't you remember what Liam said, we can't break the bond until the elders approve of it. So think once, and be rational, because I want my mate, and with all the power I have I will compel you to be with him."  Lana bellowed with finality.

The next morning when Louis woke up all she had was a headache and a flashback of yesterday's events. Not just the Alpha but also her omega.  She decided on ignoring all her thoughts and concentrating on her upcoming projects due, a perfect way to occupy her mind with thoughts that didn't include the Alpha. 

Wrong, Louis was wrong she couldn't get the Alpha off her mind. His face, his scent, everything about him revolved in her head.

And so in the middle of the day, she took the path to the pack house that homed the training arena and the dwellings of the Alpha and his top associates.

With a cold breeze that blew her pixie hair off making them messier and the blow turning her nose red, she mostly looked like a frozen pup. But it was Louis, a pup who didn't care about those things, especially a jacket. She believed she could beat anything even the Alpha she wanted to see and speak to for now.

Louis came to a halt when the training came to her sight. There were tons of Alpha and Betas standing within the range of a particular Alpha. Her Alpha. She erased the thought of Alpha Styles, who looked concentrated on giving out a thorough speech about something upcoming more like hyping up the crowd into howls.

While Louis just stared at the crowd wondering where her brother was probably training, but where exactly was he training, and who if there was an entire horde of sweaty teenagers gathered around her Alpha, no Alpha Styles.

Louis moved a bit further speculating the crowd, something she didn't see much in her old pack, her old pack being too disoriented. And once a question was asked loudly by the head Alpha, the entire crowd went still, not a howl, not a single yes, just pin-drop silence.

All Louis could do was wonder what happened, or why the teens mostly her age fell quiet. Her assumptions made a run until she felt the breeze carrying a light weight of dust hit her face.

Louis sneezed the loudest she ever had.

Getting back on the track she rubbed her nose and turned to look back at the crowd just to realize that they all were staring at her. Some amused, some snickering a, few lustfully, and a certain pair of green eyes like a hawk.

A confused and flustered Louis turned around and walked away from the gazes of the crowd.

The crowd broke down into hushed whispers and gossips, as much as Harry wanted to avoid the comments he could still hear the hushed tone, blame his Alpha senses but he was not happy. Other men talking about his omega his women was not a percent liked by him and he couldn't shut them, not yet. He was yet to declare Louis his omega with  that once done no  one would even dare look her way.

The Alpha dismissed the boys the next second moving out of the arena and walking towards the direction he assumed the omega to be. He was happy to see the girl and somewhere felt that it was for him that she came here.

Ignoring each and every one around him, he rushed towards the exit only to spot the pixie  with Zurich. Zurich was just a beta and that's all just a friend his omega made, just that. He breathed in and out to calm himself making his wolf understand that.

He waited until the beta left and approached Louis. "So what's going on?" Harry asked casually. Louis turned around with voice affecting her painting a blush on her cheeks.

"Uh, hi, nothing much." She stuttered awkwardly. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" She shyly questioned.

"You already are, don't limit yourself I have all day for you, love." Harry nudged in his deep voice, turning the omega bright red.

"Yeah, alright, so about the mate bond, I am confused, like I don't think I want a mat.."

Before Louis could complete the sentence she was pinned to the tree with a force that made her entire body shiver. Her face heat up when the alpha brought his face lose her ear.

"Don't dare finish that sentence." He whispered, his Wolf taking control. Louis could feel her heart beat rapidly and a wave a heat flushed through her body.

Harry stared into her eyes intensely trying to breathe in her scent which was absent. "And stop applying those blockers." He warned.

Louis shivered and felt knees weak, if the alpha let go she would fall. "I have a habit" She whimpered.

"Then change it. Remember you are my omega, MINE, and I won't let you go." Louis bared her neck in submission closing her eyes to avoid the dark green eyes of the Alpha's.

"Yes Alpha"