Chapter 9

Louis was in a trance. Lana dwelled in the scent of her mate. Louis too. However, one didn't want to admit it.

Louis couldn't stop inhaling the scent that was released by the Alpha, it acted like a drug upon her. She didn't move, more like she couldn't, Harry's grip on her was tight, his nose stuck to her scent gland inhaling her scent. His fangs had already appeared and were slowly inching toward her scent glands to mark her. Louis' eyes shut at the feeling of the sparks, the ones that she experienced previously, however stronger now.

"Harry stop" Liam yelled from the door with Niall standing right next to him. He was fast enough to act at the scene, unlike the omega who couldn't fight the Alpha all alone. Liam stepped in separating the pair once earning a growl from the younger Alpha.

Liam was older and stronger but separating an Alpha from their mate could prove fatal in any case given. The rage unleashed could be dangerous, yet Liam had to do this for his sister. With the pheromones that Harry released, Louis was already in a daze. Her consciousness was hazy, she knew what was happening but couldn't withdraw or move defensively. And Liam knew this so he shifted his sister behind him who unknowingly clutched his shirt for support.

"Give her to me, she is mine," Harry growled with fury, and it had to be Hadrian, Liam could feel that.

"Harry and Hadrian calm down. She isn't going anywhere, she isn't in her right mind, and neither are you." Liam calmly explained.

"MINE." The younger Alpha snarled.

Liam could sense the Alpha going feral with the lack of contact with his mate. Harry's eyes were dark and grew darker with the passing minute. There was no way than to negotiate, he knew that Hadrian would go crazy if Louis was taken away.

"Hadrian, listen if you let Harry take over then I will return Louis to Harry. She will be by your side the moment Harry takes over." Liam looked confident. "I'll give her to Harry, let him take over."

The Alpha huffed and rolled his eyes slowly showing bright green ones.

Harry looked ashamed, letting his wolf out knowing the circumstances. Hadrian was close to claiming Louis. Harry knew well that his wolf was not patient, he wouldn't take rejection well. He always took what is his with force if not given when asked nicely.

He looked at Louis with longing evident while she slept on the couch.

"Harry, you need to control your wolf." Liam barked. "She is just 16 and not ready at all, I understand she is your mate and everything that comes in that setup, but you need to be more patient with her."

"I am trying" Harry whispered, guilt consuming him. It was his wolf he had to fight with continuously to be in control.

"Can I stay here for a while?" He asked looking at the sleeping form of the omega.

"Yes, you can. Just make sure you don't do something you'll regret."

It was an utter mistake, maybe, maybe not.

"Louis"

"Louis wake up!!" Louis' shoulder was shaken twice.

Perhaps, a small bite on her ear would work.

"Ahhhhhh."

"There you are." Lana squealed.

"Why would you do that?" Louis whined while rubbing her ear. Louis squinted her eyes to the luminous light that fell on her.

"Where are we?" She looked at the petite wolf.

"In your head." Lana whispered.

"What?" A confused Louis stated.

"Yes, and I am going to tell you something. So listen carefully, Louis."

(To be continued......)

ON THE LOOSE  (FemLouis)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें