chapter thirteen

Time went by quickly and somehow we were a few minutes from landing in New York

Time went by quickly and somehow we were a few minutes from landing in New York. Tony and I hadn't talked since the Brett incident, but Harry was helping me cope with it all.

"So right when we land, we will go to our room, shower and then we'll head to the fitting. You'll be able to spend the rest of the time in the library, I promise, until closing anyways." Harry said, and I moved my gaze from the window looking at him.

"And where will you be in all of this?" I raised an eyebrow and he smiled.

"Here and there, but at night, I'm taking you out to dinner." He bit his lip, and I took him in. He had started wearing his hair down more, and I adored every minute of it.

"Mmm, dinner where?" I smiled big.

"I haven't decided yet, but I'll figure it out." He tapped my nose softly.

I narrowed my eyes a bit as the announcement was heard over the intercom that we would begin landing soon. We adjusted ourselves in our seats, putting our seatbelts on. I took a deep breath, looking out the window again.

New York, here I come.

We walked into the hotel room and I watched her face light up

We walked into the hotel room and I watched her face light up. It was like any New York hotel room, small for the most part.

"It's beautiful!" She said turning towards me and I laughed, walking up and pushing her hair behind her ear.

"If you say so, then it is. You know what I wonder though?" I said and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"What?"

"If they need to conserve water in New York too? Do we need to help out?" I teased and she chuckled.

"I don't think they'll mind if we start helping with the conservation." She said playing along and I nodded.

"Perfect." I reached down and picked her up, bringing her into my arms, wrapping her legs around me. I walked in the direction of the bathroom and she laughed.

"We don't have any of our toiletries!" She said and I shrugged.

"They got stuff in there." I said, placing her down and she walked over to turn on the shower. We both slipped out of our clothes and I turned to see her walking in first. She let the water hit her, falling over her body.