"Cookies," she smiled.

"I'll see what we can do," she replied, walking out of the lounge and to the kitchen area with the girls. I grabbed Dinah's grey University of Miami sweatshirt and threw it over my body before walking out to where Camila and the little girls were.

Camila stood up on her tippy toes, shuffling through several boxes of cereals and crackers. "Well Ash, I don't see any cookies," she stated, pulling more boxes out of the cupboard.

"There's no cookies," Ashtyn pouted, falling dramatically onto the floor. "I'm going to die," she said dramatically. I couldn't help but giggle at the young girl who acted a lot like Camila.

"What kind of behavior are you teaching my children?" I asked Camila with a genuine smile on my face.

"They don't get it from me because I don't act like that unlike someone I know," she replied, stepping over the toddler and carefully opening the fridge, not trying to hit Ashtyn will the door.

"Oh really? And who is this person that you know?" I smirked, crossing my arms.

"You," she admitted, looking me straight in the eyes.

"I don't act like that," I stated astonished she would lie like that.

"Yes you do," she replied, her attention going back to the fridge and pulling out a small container of strawberries. She shut the fridge door and walked back over to the sink, careful not to step on the toddler who laid on the floor.

"I want some, Mommy," Kayne said, her eyes becoming huge when she saw the red berries in Camila's hand.

"Go sit at the booth," she directed. Kayne obeyed and quickly took a seat at the booth, sitting on her knees so she could reach the table. "Do you want some too, Ash?" Camila asked, rinsing the strawberries with water from the faucet.

"Yes," she exclaimed, quickly getting off the floor and sitting next to her sister. The only thing she loves more than cookies is fruit. She's definitely an odd child, but she came from Camila so I guess it makes a lot of sense.

Camila turned off the faucet and placed a plate under the container to catch any excess water that ran out. She could barely put them down before the girls started devouring them.

"When's the last time I ever acted dramatic about something?" I asked, getting back to the conversation we were having.

"Whenever I didn't have sex with you," she stated, taking a bite out of a strawberry and acting like she said something innocent.

"Camila," I choked, astonished she would saying something like that around our three year old daughters. "There are little kids in this room."

"We can't keep them shelter, Lauren," she shrugged. Is she really saying something like this right now?