18. A letter

- Few Days-

I was walking with Edward who was showing off his Latin when Charles came running.

"Helene, we are summoned back to court." I was confused, "For whatever reason, I thought we would stay here longer." I picked up the heavy Edward and followed Charles who went inside.

"My lady, the kings mother did not say, except that she needed Henry immediately." I rolled my eyes at the lady who always ruined everything, "What about Jenny, or Henry, or Edward?" They are to come with us."

I heard from behind me, "Henry do we have to leave?" I whined, "Yes now gather everything up." He said to me.

-Later-

We were riding on our horses till we saw people down the road, I was confused till we came to a halt and I saw her, "What is the meaning of this Catherine?" I shouted, she quickly got on her knees and they started saying, "God save King Henry!"

I dismounted my horse and realized what was happening, I started doing the same till Henry stopped me from doing it, "She should do it also Henry." Catherine pointed out, "She is to be your Queen." He mumbled towards Catherine.

He came towards me and whispered in my ear, "I have to talk with Catherine." I nodded as a sign I understood.

𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞|| Spanish Princessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें