6. Prince

(ANNOUCMENT AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER)

I was helped off my horse.

I walked to a one of which I was not familiar with, "Where are we madam?" I asked the old lady, "Are you stupid child? We are at Hampton Court." She said in the state of the obvious.

"I would like to change for the prince." I decreed, "What is wrong with the dress you have on?" The Kings mother asked, "It smells of horse, I would like to be presented as a elegant princess."

"Joan help me." I commanded, she followed me quickly into a room that was suitable for me to dress in for the while.

" I commanded, she followed me quickly into a room that was suitable for me to dress in for the while

I walked out of court hall to see, what I believe was the prince with his grandmother, "My prince." I curtsied, I heard a commotion before I heard footsteps in front of my face.

I looked up to see the man from the portrait, "Prince Henry, it is a honor to see you in person, your portrait does you a dishonor." I jested with him, "Stand up please." He asked in a hushed voice with it I followed.

"I am Princess Helene, you are Prince Henry, yes?" I asked hoping I got his name right, "Yes, but I do go by Harry at times also." He said with a light smile, god his smile charms me.

"Would you like to go for a walk?" He asked me, "Yes, let's go for a walk." I said with a slight laugh, I held my head high with some honor as we walked into the open garden with people.

A/N: Hey guys I am writing a sequel to this book with a child of theirs, what people do you want in it, like do y'all want your own character names/ Face claims, or even want to help me write