12. Church

-A month later-

I held my bigger belly, I was 4 months in at this point.

I was going to the chapel to pray for the safety of my mother, she had suffered another miscarriage and I could not go to her in my condition, so I would pray for hers to get better.

When I walked in I saw Catherine and Henry embracing, jealousy inside of me started to slightly boil, I stood close though making sure not to make a sound, to see what the conversation was.

"You will get through this Henry" she started to say, "And who knows? Maybe after your mourning is over, we could wed?" She said with a sly smile.

He moved back a bit towards the ledge, "Catherine, I have a wife." He started to say, "Yes, but you can get rid of her." She laughed at the thought, "She is carrying my heir." Catherine got closer to him, "So? If it's a girl, get rid of her, and chose me, I can give you sons."

She put her hand on that flat stomach of hers, "No."
He said as if he was trying to convince himself also, "Henry." I said, both Henry and Catherine eyes snapped in my direction, "Dear Husband, I would love to go on a walk with you."

I said in a sweet voice, he looked at me and started walking towards me, "Will you please go on, I must pray real quick." I said as he started dragging me towards him.

He looked between me and Catherine but did as I bid, once he left I walked towards Catherine, "Why do you hate me?" I asked her, "I do not hate you." " You try to convince my husband to leave me." She looked as if I had caught her committing another sin.

"Why are you still here? Your husband is dead, you should return to Spain." I said leaving her alone to follow my husband to a walk.

-the walk-

"Harry, I would like for Catherine to return to Spain." I said to him putting my hand in my stomach, he looked stunned I would say it, "She is no use of us anymore, she should marry for her own destiny in Spain." I stopped and he followed ahead of me.

"She is only a problem to us, convince your father to send her back please." I said while he still wouldn't answer my questions.