10. The Coronation of Wales

I was being dressed by some ladies, those who loyalty was bought by my lady the kings mother, it was obvious when they started asking me questions, "Where is Joan?" I asked a lady.

"She was talking to Charles Brandon, your grace." The lady said with no hesitation, "I believe my-lady-kings-mother is seeing they be married." Another said of gossip she seems to have heard.

"Stop gossiping and dress me." I commanded, they laced me in gold, even my hair had the gold in it.

I stared in the mirror, "You ready princess?" A woman asked me, "Who are you?" I asked before answering her question, "I am Countess Elizabeth Boleyn, are you ok Princess?" She asked worried, "Yes, let's just go to the coronation

I stared in the mirror, "You ready princess?" A woman asked me, "Who are you?" I asked before answering her question, "I am Countess Elizabeth Boleyn, are you ok Princess?" She asked worried, "Yes, let's just go to the coronation."

I picked up my dresses and walked towards He eh who was clashed in gold also I grabbed his arm and turned in front of him, his smile showed better gold than our attire.

"Are you scared?" I asked holding his hands for some comfort, "A little, but I believe we shall see how it goes." He said with a slight smile.

I would do the same but I felt a cold shutter of a Spanish princess beside me, "Dowager Princess Catherine." I greeted, still holding Henry's hands, "Helene, Henry." She said his name with honey rather than poison with my name.

I looked at her, "My lord, please excuse me to talk to the dowager princess." I said to Henry, he looked confused, but listened to my request with much precedent.

"I have heard a rumor, you did not lay with Arthur." I said to Catherine, "It is not a rumor, it is true, I did not lay with Arthur, though I tried to, but he-" "You were married for 5 months, it must have been consummated in the time period." I cut her off.

"How dare you accuse me!" She screamed at me, "I do not accuse, I am simply telling you the truth. Now I must go watch my husband be coronated and me also as the Prince and Princess of Wales." I left her to find Henry.

-Coronation-

I stood beside Henry and in front of his holiness the pope, he dabbed us with holy water as King Henry VII stood in front of us, "I, King Henry VII, name you, Prince and Princess of Wales." I turned with Henry to the crowd, his mother was small but somewhat pregnant.

I smiled at my husband, "They shall stay at court for a while, and then go to Ludlow Castle."