She badly wanted to scream. it was not easy to be a mother at a young age and raise her child as a single mother. Even with the help of her dad and brothers, it was hard. No one can take the place of a mother afterall. She have many kinds of dangerous works and she is mostly busy with the works. even with the protection of guards and her family, she was always on the edge, thinking what if someone attack and find out about rowoon and take rowoon away from her.

Her giving birth to rowoon has alwas been a secret that no one other than her family know. Rowoon is the only reason that she still lives, he means the whole world to her and he is the only person who reminds her of 'him'.

Images of memories with 'him',and the judgemental words and struggles she had to face flashed in front of her eyes as she finally decided to free the stress in her by singing.

"

She sang her heart out feeling slightly better, she stood up from the bench wiping her tears and going to her car seeing that its already 8:20.

But all this while she was oblivious of the pair of eyes that were watching her every movement with teary and guilt filled eyes.

______

The luxurious car entered the campus, all the eyes fixated on it. Yn parked the car swiftly as she got out earning quite a number of gasps.

Slow wind blowed, making her beautiful jet black hair flutter. She walked to the entrance of the university hall unbothered by the whisperes and comments about her.

"Who is she!? Is she a new student!?", a girl asked her freind.

"I dont know, but i heard there is a new dance and music teacher joining today. Maybe its her.", the other girl guessed

"No way! She looks so young beautiful and hot!", A boy said drooling over yn.

The comments went on but she didnt even glance at them as she entered the university hall. But as soon as she entered, she bumbed into someone making her stumble but she balanced her self easily.

"Yah! Cant you see where you are going!?", a deep dark voice yelled making her look up. She was surprised to see that it was taehyung.

'I should have checked the list of students', she thought

"I apologise.", she replied normally, she knew it was her that bumbed into him so she didnt hesitate to apologize. She walked away without looking back making her way to the teachers office.

The boy looked at her back being startled by her sudden apology as he thought she would be one of the sluts that are always ready to pounce on him.

He looked in front and saw his other siblings also having the same look as him. But soon they shrugged it off making their way to english class.

Yn stepped inside the office earning the attention of every teacher there. One of the male teacher came forward and greeted her.

"Hello, you must be the new music and dance teacher. Im cha eunwoo, the maths teacher and its nice to meet you", he introduced himself but only got a nod from the girl as she went to her table and sat there.

She had a lot of time before class as she only has music class today and that was after noon so she decided to help her dad in work through her laptop. The maths teacher, cha eunwoo, wanted to talk to her more but his schedule didnt help him as he had a class right now.