“Good night” I waved at him as he left.

“Did my mother call?” I asked Anthony as he looked down.

“You’re out of excuses and lines watch some more English dramatic movies to pick them up” I walked inside the house as he chuckled. It was almost time to sleep but I knew I couldn’t. But I still tried to get myself to sleep. Thinking about today it made it even more difficult. ‘Try to sleep’ I kept telling myself. ‘Try harder’ I was literally screaming at myself and I knew this would be hard. So I just got up and walked downstairs.

“Why don’t you call your mother?” Maria asked just as I was about to leave.

“To hear- “Sorry she’s busy” or “Hey, I’ll call you soon, a little busy at the moment sweetie”?” I asked Maria and just as I was about to walk out she came in my way. But moved when I glared at her for a  couple of seconds.

“You have such a huge house why cant you just sleep in there?” Noah asked following me as I entered the kitchen only to find Ms Anderson waiting for me to come and hug her.

“Sweetie I made mud pie” she smiled taking it out from the oven.

“You never gave it to me” Noah whined.

“You don’t deserve it” I replied instead of her as she walked out giving me a smile.

“Why don’t i?”

“Because you must have asked Stella even though I said no!” he chuckled before laughing “And she said yes!” he started moving around as I smacked him hard.

“Yeah so what? I’m so sleepy good night!” I walked upstairs. Noah tried to follow me but I slammed the door in his face.

I got to school after I left Noah’s house and went to mine to change my clothes and everything.

Walking into the school building I saw Stella and Brianna waiting for me. We started talking about the latest happenings but I wasn’t interested. I was looking around. Left right all directions but I couldn’t find him.

“Noah’s with the coach” Brianna said in my ear.

“I’m not looking for him!”

“Then?” she asked in her interested tone with a hint of suspicion.

“Urm, Daniel” I replied as we walked to the first class of the day. She looked at me with shock, pure shock. I shrugged it off. The first period went by fine, we didn’t have much to do the next period I was hoping would be better.

“Hi” I smiled at Daniel taking my seat next to him. Next came in class Ethan. Followed by Noah. Till lunch it all was good. Pretty boring except for the part when a girl passed a note to Daniel giving him her number only to have a teacher take the note and read it. Pretty embarrassing for her, funny for us.

“So you still mad at me?”

“You care?”

“Well, then if you don’t want to answer I’ll just have to..DANIEL!” Noah screamed as he invited him over. I pushed Noah aside asking Daniel to take the place next to me. I hadn’t seen Stella the whole day but I had the next class in common with her and Noah and of course Daniel.

I wonder why she still hadn’t told me that she was going with him. Its not like id object it.

“You seem lost. Wait you don’t eat why waste this food?” Daniel whispered in my ear.

“You saw my ice cream, I eat.” I casually said as we both chuckled getting the whole table to look at us with suspicion.

After that we walked to class. I didn’t walk with Stella but walked with Daniel who carried my books to class. Which was very sweet of him.