Oh I wish I'd find a lover

Enid had been single for what felt like forever. She was starting to feel like she would never find someone to share her life with. Her best friend, Yoko, knew just how lonely she was and came up with a plan to set her up on a fake date with the mysterious and enigmatic Wednesday.

Enid was hesitant at first, but Yoko convinced her that it was just a harmless way to have a little fun. So, she agreed to the date and waited nervously for Wednesday to arrive.

As soon as Wednesday walked into the coffee shop, Enid was struck by her beauty. She had never seen anyone quite like her before. They sat down and started chatting like old friends. Enid found herself completely at ease around Wednesday and they talked for hours, laughing and joking.

As the evening wore on, Enid began to realize that her fake date with Wednesday was turning into something much more real. She couldn't believe it, but she was starting to fall for her.

Wednesday seemed to feel the same way. As they walked out of the coffee shop, Wednesday stopped Enid and leaned in for a kiss. It was like fireworks going off inside her head. They kissed for what felt like forever, completely lost in each other.

When they finally pulled away, Enid was breathless. She couldn't believe how intense their connection was. As they parted ways, Wednesday whispered in her ear, "I know this was supposed to be a fake date, but I really hope we can do it again sometime."

Enid couldn't agree more. She was already counting down the minutes until their next date.