Happy Birthday, Wednesday

It was Wednesday's birthday today, Enid decided to celebrate her birthday by going to a special place only..well serial killer described people liked. The Crackstone's Crypt. Enid knew how much Wednesday loved the crackstone's crypt. "Thing, how many more hours till Wednesday comes back?" Enid asked. Thing put up three fingers. "As in three seconds?!" Enid said in concern. Thing again put up 3 fingers, and patted down, explaining she will come back in 3 hours. Enid sighed in relief, as she kept making decorations and the snood.

Enid had already finished and went to the crypt to set it all up. Wednesday was helping Eugene with the bee keeping, she put on her matching snood and went down to the bee house.

Enid has arrived at the house, she knocked on the door with excitement and fixed her hair. "Mon chér, what are you doing here? I said i'll be back soon after." Wednesday whispers to her, pulling her waist in. "It's your birthday silly, of course I had to see you. Come and follow me babe." Enid giggled, kissing Wednesday on the cheek.
Wednesday smirked at Enid and shook her head. As Enid grabbed Wednesday's hand and pulled her. "Close your eyes, i don't wanna ruin the surprise." Enid said, as Wednesday shut her eyes, Enid leading her inside the Crypt.

As they both entered the Crypt, Enid stood in front of her, holding the cake. "Open your eyes." Enid smiled. Wednesday opened her eyes, as she looked like she was about to smile, looking around the crypt in amazement. "Mí Amor, did you have to do this?" Wednesday kissed Enid and continued walking around. "Wow, a record of Lady Gaga, my favourite artist."
"I know, it's your birthday Weds, I had to do this."  Enid kissed her on the cheek.
"My love, I know your tired of all of this, take a seat." Wednesday said, placing her down on the cushions.

"I am not, I wanna make your birthday special, so let's watch a scary movie together." Enid smiled, as she put on the movie. "My favourite out of all. You do know me well, Mon chér." Wednesday smiled.
Enid laid on her lap, watching the movie together as Wednesday strokes Enid's hair.

Halfway through the movie, Enid was hiding in Wednesday's shirt, due to the fact Enid hates scary things. "My love, get out of my shirt, it isn't that scary." Wednesday chuckled. "Well for you it is! I hate seeing blood and weapons everywhere." Enid whimpering, still hiding in her shirt. Wednesday laughed at Enid, kissing her head.
Enid popped at the top of Wednesday's shirt, sitting on her lap. "Wednesday." Enid said in a serious tone.
"What is it my love?" Wednesday asked, stroking her cheek.
"Do you really love me?" Enid said as she was almost tearing up.
"My love, don't ask questions like that, of course I love you, what made you ask that question? Did someone say that I didn't love you? Who is it? I will gladly pay them a visit and kill them in the most brutal way." Wednesday raised her voice.
"N-no one. It's just a thought that has been going through my head, I mean you barely pay attention to me." Enid sighed.

"So it's attention you want?" Wednesday smirked
"Not like that." Enid said, but she spoke too soon.  Wednesday placed her lips on Enid's lips, kissing her deeply, as she removed her shirt also removing Enid's shirt.
Enid would unclip her top and pull down her shorts. Wednesday would run her palm to Enid's chest and slowly starts massaging it.
Enid would whimper and keep kissing her, more deeper.
Wednesday would take off her top and pants, laying Enid down on top of her.

Wednesday would enter a finger inside Enid, slowly pushing it on deeper and deeper. "Uh.. Wednesday.." Enid moaned.
"Try to stay silent my love." Wednesday snarled, biting her chest.
Enid would moan as Wednesday kept pushing her fingers inside Enid deeply.
Wednesday carried Enid up onto the counter top, getting down on her knees and licking Enid.

"Oh.. Wednesday.." Enid moaned loudly.
"Shh. The wolves are wolfing out right now, keep it low." Wednesday said, as she kept licking Enid.

Wednesday went on top of Enid and and rided against her. Wednesday would moan as Enid kissed Wednesday.

They would stop after that, Wednesday getting dressed and dressing Enid up, comforting Enid.
"Did I give you enough attention yet?" Wednesday smirked as Enid nodded, wearing Wednesday's jersey.