You saved me

Story might have some changes, including the place and Wednesday's abilities.

———————————————-
Enid Sinclair was a powerful werewolf who roamed the forests of the Pacific Northwest. She was feared by many, and respected by all. However, on this particular night, she found herself in a precarious situation. She had been attacked by another werewolf and was badly injured.

Enid lay on the forest floor, her body broken and bloodied. She tried to move, but the pain was too much. She closed her eyes, resigning herself to her fate. Suddenly, she felt a hand on her shoulder. She opened her eyes to see a familiar face.

"Wednesday?" Enid whispered.

Wednesday Addams was the last person Enid had expected to see. The two had met a few years ago when Enid had accidentally stumbled onto the Addams family's property. They had formed an unlikely friendship, and Enid had developed feelings for the mysterious goth girl.

"I heard the commotion and came to investigate," Wednesday said, kneeling beside Enid. "Let me help you."

Enid nodded, unable to find the words to express her gratitude. Wednesday placed her hand over Enid's wounds, using her dark powers to heal her. Enid felt the pain recede, replaced by a warm sensation.

"Thank you," Enid said, sitting up.

"Of course," Wednesday said, a small smile playing on her lips.

Enid looked at Wednesday, taking in her pale skin, jet-black hair, and dark eyes. She realized that her feelings for Wednesday had only grown stronger over time. Without a second thought, Enid leaned in and kissed Wednesday. Wednesday responded eagerly, her arms wrapping around Enid's neck.

The two girls kissed passionately, their bodies pressed together. For a moment, the world faded away, and it was just the two of them. Enid felt a sense of peace she had never experienced before.

When they finally broke apart, Enid looked into Wednesday's eyes.

"I've been wanting to do that for a long time," Enid said, her voice barely above a whisper.

Wednesday smiled, her eyes twinkling.

"I know," she said. "And I've been waiting."

Enid smiled, feeling like the luckiest werewolf in the world. She knew that whatever the future held, she and Wednesday would face it together.