Im feeling lonely.

Enid Sinclair had always had a difficult relationship with her mother. They fought constantly, arguing over everything from Enid's style to her future plans. But one night, things escalated to a dangerous level.

Enid's mother had been drinking, and she was in a particularly foul mood. They started arguing, and it quickly turned physical. Enid tried to defend herself, but her mother was stronger and more aggressive than she had ever been before.

As the fight escalated, Enid found herself on the receiving end of a brutal beating. She tried to fight back, but her mother was too strong. She was left bloody and bruised, barely conscious.

Thankfully, Enid's girlfriend, Wednesday Addams, came to her rescue. She had sensed that something was wrong and had rushed over to Enid's house.

When Wednesday saw the state that Enid was in, she was furious. She didn't care that Enid's mother was there or that the police might be called. She grabbed Enid's hand and dragged her out of the house.

Once they were outside, Wednesday took Enid to a secluded spot in the woods where they often went to escape the chaos of their lives.

She tended to Enid's injuries as best she could, using her own jacket as a makeshift bandage. As she worked, tears streamed down her face, a mixture of anger and sadness.

Enid looked up at Wednesday, her eyes filled with gratitude and love. She reached out and took Wednesday's hand, pulling her closer.

In that moment, they both realized how much they needed each other. They had been through so much together, and they knew that they would always be there for each other, no matter what.

As they gazed up at the stars above, they felt a sense of peace wash over them. They knew that they had each other, and that was all that mattered.

They made love that night, holding each other close as they slept. They knew that they had a long road ahead of them, but they were ready to face it together, as a team.