Once Lovers, Always Lovers.

Enid Sinclair and Wednesday Addams had always been outsiders. Enid was a rebellious teenager who loved punk rock music, while Wednesday was the stoic, dark-haired daughter of the Addams family. They met at school and became fast friends, bonding over their mutual love of the macabre and the strange.

As they grew older, their friendship deepened. They would spend hours talking about their hopes and dreams, sharing their deepest fears and desires. Enid admired Wednesday's fierce independence, while Wednesday was impressed by Enid's fearlessness in the face of authority. They were a perfect match, and they both knew it.

One night, while they were sitting in Enid's room listening to music, Enid turned to Wednesday and said, "I don't know if I've ever felt this way before, but I think I might be in love with you."

Wednesday was taken aback by Enid's confession. She had never thought of Enid in that way, but as she looked into Enid's eyes, she realized that she felt the same way. "I think I might be in love with you too," she said softly.

From that moment on, their relationship changed. They began to explore their feelings for each other, stealing kisses when they thought no one was looking, and holding hands when they walked through the dark streets of the city. They were both scared, but they knew that they had something special, and they weren't going to let anyone stand in their way.

As they graduated high school and moved on to college, Enid and Wednesday found themselves growing apart. They were both busy with their own lives, and they didn't have as much time to spend together as they used to. But even as they drifted apart, they knew that they would always love each other.

Years went by, and Enid and Wednesday both found success in their respective fields. Enid became a famous musician, while Wednesday became a successful businesswoman. But even with all of their success, they both felt like something was missing.

One day, as Enid was walking through the city, she saw a familiar figure walking towards her. It was Wednesday. They hadn't seen each other in years, but as they embraced, it felt like no time had passed at all.

Over the next few weeks, Enid and Wednesday spent every moment they could together. They rediscovered the things they loved about each other, and they both realized that what they felt was more than just friendship. They were in love.

Enid and Wednesday decided to move in together, and they found a beautiful apartment in the heart of the city. They decorated it with dark, gothic furniture, and they spent their evenings curled up on the couch, watching horror movies and talking about their lives.

One night, as they were lying in bed together, Wednesday turned to Enid and said, "I never thought I would find love, but then I met you."

Enid smiled and leaned in to kiss her. "I love you, Wednesday. I always have, and I always will."

And with those words, they both knew that they had found something special. They may have been outsiders, but they had each other, and that was all they needed.