Go ahead and cry little girl.

Enid Sinclair had always been drawn to the darkness. As a werewolf, she found herself at home in the shadows, hunting and prowling in the night. But it was a different kind of darkness that had drawn her to her roommate, Wednesday Addams.

From the moment they met, Enid had been captivated by Wednesday's brooding demeanor and mysterious ways. They had quickly become close friends, bonding over their shared love of all things spooky and macabre.

But as they spent more time together, Enid found herself feeling something more for Wednesday. She couldn't quite put her finger on it at first, but she found herself looking at her roommate in a different way, noticing the way her dark hair fell across her face, the way her eyes lit up when she talked about her favorite horror movies.

It wasn't long before Enid realized that she had a crush on Wednesday. She tried to push the feelings aside, knowing that dating her roommate could be risky, but she couldn't help the way she felt.

One night, after a few too many glasses of wine, Enid found herself blurting out her feelings to Wednesday. To her surprise, Wednesday didn't recoil in horror or tell her that she was crazy. Instead, she smiled softly and said that she felt the same way.

From that moment on, Enid and Wednesday started dating in secret. They would steal kisses in the kitchen when no one was looking, and spend long nights cuddled up together watching horror movies in bed.

But as the weeks turned into months, Enid found herself growing more and more distant from Wednesday. It wasn't intentional, but she found herself spending more and more time with her best friend, Ajax. Ajax was a human, but he had been Enid's best friend since they were kids. They had grown up together, and he was the one person who knew her better than anyone.

But Wednesday didn't understand Enid's connection to Ajax. She felt like Enid was pulling away from her, and it was starting to hurt her. One night, after Enid had spent the day with Ajax instead of her, Wednesday confronted her.

"Enid, what's going on?" she asked, her voice shaking slightly. "You've been so distant lately. Is something wrong?"

Enid hesitated for a moment, unsure of how to respond. "No, nothing's wrong," she said finally. "I've just been busy with Ajax."

Wednesday's eyes darkened. "That's all you've been doing lately," she said. "I feel like you're pulling away from me."

Enid felt a pang of guilt in her chest. She knew that Wednesday was right, but she didn't know how to fix things. "I'm sorry," she said softly. "I'll try to be better."

But things only seemed to get worse. Enid continued to spend more and more time with Ajax, and Wednesday grew more and more sad. One night, after a particularly tense argument, Enid broke things off with Wednesday.

"I can't do this anymore," she said, her voice shaking. "I'm sorry, but I just can't."

Wednesday looked devastated, tears streaming down her face. "Why?" she asked, her voice choked with emotion. "Why are you doing this?"

Enid didn't know how to answer. She just knew that she needed some space, that she needed time to figure things out. She left their apartment that night feeling numb, her heart heavy with regret.

Over the next few days, Enid found herself lost without Wednesday. She missed the way she smelled, the way she smiled, the way she made her feel. But she couldn't bring herself to reach out to her, to try to make things right.

It suddenly hit Enid that Wednesday was growing more and more and MORE distant from Enid, she wasn't attending classes, she was barely in her room and she just wasn't there. Enid sighed and grabbed her coat and decided to take a walk in the forest. As she was walking, she found a goth short girl, in braids reading a book. "Wednesday?" Enid said. "E-Enid." Wednesday looked up in shock, placing her book down. "Where..where were you?" Enid asked, holding Wednesday's hands. "Hiding." Wednesday replied, locking her eyes with Enid. "I don't understand, but why?" Enid asked. "Because of Ajax. Well, I'm going now. So don't talk to me. Goodbye Enid, it's best if we don't ever speak or communicate in anyway." Wednesday said in a wobbly voice as her eyes swelled up with tears, walking away with her book.