Picnic date

Wednesday woke up to Enid dancing to the new Stray Kids dance, annoyed, Wednesday got up and turned off Enid's radio. "En, do not bother me this early in the morning." Wednesday said sleepily. "Sorry, Wens! I was practicing the new dance of Stray Kids..Wanna see!" Enid squealed. "No, i would rather see a rat dance rather than you. And your dancing skills are no good either. It makes me wanna decapitate myself." Wednesday replied. "That's harsh." Enid muttered. Wednesday looked at her and looked back, "Fine, I deeply admire your dancing skills, En." Enid's bright blue eyes lit up in joy, "You really mean that Wens?!" Wednesday simply nodded and walked up to Enid. "En.." Enid looked at her, "Yes Wens?"
"Would you like too.." Wednesday hesitating to say.

"Like to what Wens?" Enid asked her. "Would you like to go on a picnic date.. with me?" Wednesday asked in embarrassment. "YESSSSS! I would admire that Wens!!!! I WILL GOOO" Enid cheered, hugging Wednesday. "Let go of me and I will cancel this and I will have a decapitating date with you instead." Wednesday threatened. "I'll take both!" Enid smiled. "But wait there Wens, you have to do something for me to come to this date." Wednesday looked at her, "What do I have to do?"
"You have to wink at me and call me your love" Enid joked. Wednesday froze and glared at her, flustered and red. She rolled her eyes and began looking around. "My love.." Wednesday flirted, winking at Enid. "Huh!" Enid screamed, blushing. "You did say to do that." Wednesday reclaimed. "Yeah! But..as a joke!!" Enid uttered. "I already told you, Sinclair. I don't make nor understand jokes unless they are homicidal." Wednesday crossed her arms. "Yes. Right. I knew that...Whatever just get ready!!" Enid said flustered. Wednesday shook her head and smirked, getting her clothes and entering the bathroom to get ready.

Wednesday interlocked fingers with Enid and exit the room. Enid smiled at Wednesday and kept going to different sides, making Wednesday chuckle lightly. "Where do you want this picnic date to go, Cara Mia?" Enid smiled, "I want somewhere bright," Enid requested, thinking for something else, "and the flower fields!" Wednesday shook her head, "Perfect, Just the spot.." Enid smiled , getting on Wednesday's bike, wrapping her arms around her. "Sorry! I know you hate physical touch but I don't wanna risk falling!" Enid told her. "It's fine," Wednesday muttered. "We are almost here anyway."

"Close your eyes, Mon Chér." Wednesday smiled.
Enid closed her eyes, getting lead by Wednesday to a smell of lavenders and orchids. "Open them, I hope it's perfect My Love." Wednesday told her. Enid slowly opened her eyes, slowly smiling then going hyper. "I LOVE IT SO MUCH WENS!!" Enid smiled, hugging Wednesday. "I'm glad you do Cara Mia." Wednesday smirked.
"And you packed my favourite strawberries! I literally am falling in love with you Wens!" Enid smiled, going down to the picnic cloth and picking out the strawberry and dipping it in chocolate sauce. "MMMM. This is so good!" Enid melted, stuffing her face. "I'm glad you like it, I made a special sandwich for you, it's in that special golden platter." Wednesday pointed. "Righth.. i willth tasthee it noww." Enid said with her mouth full of strawberries and chocolate.

She opened the platter, picking up the sandwich and slowly melting. She kept stuffing her face going in silence. Wednesday on the other hand smirked at her and quickly hid her face. "What do you think of this picnic date, my love?" Wednesday asked her, holding her waist. "I think it's amazing Wens! I love you sooooo much!" Enid replied gleefully. "I love you too Cara Mia." Wednesday said, crashing her lips onto Enid's soft pink lips, kissing her deeply.

They both pulled away, breathing heavily before pulling in for a second kiss.

"Such a good kisser." Enid mumbled.

————
Author's note
Hey guys! enjoyed that story cause you desperately need a relationship like that huh.

can't argue i want one too. *AHEMM* anywayssss... should i start making povs of each character? let me know.

AND STOP BEING SINGLE.

*sigh* i am too... BUT YOU HEARD
NOTHING. and this story concludes :)

love ya guys!!!!!