I know you got daddy issues, and i do too.

Enid Sinclair had always known that her father had a temper. He was quick to anger, and even quicker to lash out physically. But as she got older, his abuse became more and more frequent. It started with a slap here and there, but soon escalated to beatings that left Enid bruised and broken.

Enid tried to hide her injuries from her girlfriend, Wednesday Addams, but it was impossible to keep them a secret forever. One day, Wednesday came home early and found Enid lying on the couch, her face swollen and her body battered.

"Oh my god, Enid," Wednesday said, rushing to her side. "What happened?"

Enid tried to brush it off, telling her that she had fallen down the stairs, but Wednesday knew better. She had seen the way Enid's father had treated her before, and she knew that it was only getting worse.

Over the next few weeks, Wednesday did everything she could to take care of Enid. She helped her bathe, cooked her meals, and even slept next to her at night to make sure she was safe. Enid was grateful for her girlfriend's care, but she couldn't help feeling ashamed and embarrassed by her injuries.

But as Enid started to heal, things took a turn for the worse. One night, her father came home drunk and angry, and he lashed out at Enid with more ferocity than ever before. He beat her until she was unconscious, and when she woke up, she was in the hospital.

Enid's injuries were severe. She had a broken arm, several broken ribs, and a fractured skull. It was touch and go for a while, but eventually she started to recover. Wednesday was there with her every step of the way, holding her hand and talking to her even when she couldn't respond.

But just when it seemed like Enid was going to be okay, everything went black. She woke up one day with no memory of the past few months. She didn't remember Wednesday, or the hospital, or even her own name.

Wednesday was heartbroken. She had been there for Enid every day, watching her slowly heal, and now it seemed like it had all been for nothing. But she refused to give up on her girlfriend. She sat by Enid's bedside every day, talking to her and trying to jog her memory.

And then, one day, it happened. Wednesday was holding Enid's hands, her eyes locked on her girlfriend's blank stare, when she leaned forward and kissed her. It was a soft, gentle kiss, full of all the love and longing she had been holding inside for months.

And just like that, Enid's memory came flooding back. She remembered Wednesday's face, her voice, the way she smelled. She remembered the way she had cared for her, nursed her back to health, and never left her side.

Tears streamed down Enid's face as she pulled away from Wednesday's kiss. "I remember," she whispered, her voice choked with emotion. "I remember everything."

Wednesday smiled, relief flooding through her body. "I'm so glad," she said, leaning in to kiss Enid again. "I've missed you so much."

Enid kissed her back, feeling the weight of the past few months lift off her shoulders. She knew that her journey wasn't over yet, that she still had a long road to recovery, but with Wednesday by her side, she knew that anything was possible.