I swear im by your side.

Enid had always known that Xavier's brother, Jacob, had a bit of a reputation for being a troublemaker. But she never imagined that she would become the target of his unwanted attention.

It started with small comments and gestures that made Enid feel uncomfortable, but she tried to brush them off and ignore them. However, it didn't take long for Jacob's behavior to escalate.

One day, Enid was walking home from school when Jacob suddenly appeared and started making lewd comments about her appearance. She tried to walk away, but he grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

That's when Wednesday, Enid's girlfriend, arrived on the scene. She had been running late to meet Enid, and when she saw what was happening, she didn't hesitate to step in.

"Let her go, Jacob!" Wednesday shouted, her fists clenched at her sides.

Jacob sneered and tightened his grip on Enid's arm. "What are you gonna do about it, little girl?"

Without hesitation, Wednesday lunged at Jacob, her years of martial arts training kicking in. She landed a solid punch on his jaw, causing him to stumble backwards.

Enid quickly pulled away from Jacob and stepped back, watching as Wednesday continued to fight off her attacker. It was a fierce and brutal fight, with punches and kicks flying back and forth.

Finally, Wednesday managed to land a knockout blow, sending Jacob sprawling to the ground. Enid rushed over to check on him, but he was already starting to stir.

"You better watch yourself," Wednesday warned, standing over Jacob as he struggled to sit up. "If you ever come near Enid again, I won't hesitate to finish the job."

From that day forward, Enid never had to worry about Jacob bothering her again. And she knew that she had Wednesday to thank for that. She was grateful to have such a strong and protective girlfriend by her side.