Finally together again.

Enid Sinclair was a fierce werewolf, known for her prowess in battle and her unwavering loyalty to her pack. She had grown up in the forest, learning to hunt and fight alongside her fellow werewolves from a young age. She had always been a bit of a wild child, quick to anger and even quicker to fight, but her pack loved her for it.

One day, while out on a hunt, Enid crossed paths with another werewolf from a rival pack. The two werewolves immediately locked eyes, and Enid could feel the tension in the air. It was clear that a fight was brewing.

Without a word, the other werewolf lunged at Enid, their claws flashing in the moonlight. Enid was ready for the attack, and she met the other werewolf head-on, the two of them exchanging blows in a fierce battle.

For what felt like hours, the two werewolves fought, their teeth bared and their bodies covered in scratches and bruises. But in the end, Enid emerged victorious, her opponent lying defeated at her feet.

But the victory was short-lived. Enid was badly injured, her body covered in wounds that refused to heal. She was rushed to the hospital, where the doctors did everything they could to save her.

Days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months, but Enid showed no signs of improvement. Her body was weak, and she remained in a coma for seven long years.

During that time, Enid's girlfriend Wednesday Addams never left her side. She spent every moment she could by Enid's side, talking to her and holding her hand, even though Enid could not hear her.

But as the years passed, Wednesday began to grow distant. She started to forget about Enid, and their love began to fade. She began to see other people, and soon she had moved on completely.

But then, one day, as Wednesday was walking down the street, she saw Enid. Enid was awake, her body healed and her eyes bright. Wednesday was overjoyed to see her, but she was also confused. How could Enid have healed after all this time?

It was then that Enid leaned in and kissed her. As their lips met, Wednesday's memories flooded back to her. She remembered everything – their love, their fights, their adventures together.

Overwhelmed with emotion, Wednesday took Enid's hand, and they walked off into the sunset, ready to start a new life together.