So we locked in, right?

Enid had always been a bright, colourful, and happy girl. She loved life and lived it to the fullest, always finding the joy in even the smallest things. Her personality was infectious, and people were drawn to her like moths to a flame.

She had been excited to move into her new apartment with her new roommate Wednesday. She had heard that Wednesday was a bit of a dark soul, brooding and quiet. But Enid wasn't afraid of a challenge, and she was determined to get to know Wednesday better.

At first, Wednesday seemed distant and uninterested in Enid's sunny personality. But as they spent more time together, Enid began to see a softer side to Wednesday. She noticed the way Wednesday would stare off into space, lost in her thoughts, and the way her eyes would light up when she talked about her passions.

Enid found herself falling for Wednesday, even though she knew it was probably a bad idea. Wednesday was so different from her, and they seemed to have nothing in common. But Enid couldn't help the way she felt.

One night, as they sat together on the couch watching TV, Enid finally mustered up the courage to tell Wednesday how she felt. At first, Wednesday seemed surprised, but then she gave Enid a small smile.

"I like you too," she said quietly.

Enid's heart raced as Wednesday leaned in to kiss her. Their lips met in a rush of passion, and Enid felt like she was on fire. They kissed deeply, their tongues tangling together as their hands roamed over each other's bodies.

Enid had never felt anything like this before. Wednesday's intensity was a stark contrast to her own carefree nature, but it only made her want her more. They continued to kiss, their bodies pressed together as they lost themselves in the moment.

When they finally broke apart, both of them were breathless and flushed. Enid grinned widely at Wednesday, feeling like the happiest girl in the world.

"I think I'm falling in love with you," Enid whispered.

Wednesday's eyes softened, and she leaned in to kiss Enid again. It was intense, but this time there was a tenderness to it that made Enid's heart ache.

"I think I'm already there," Wednesday murmured against her lips.

Enid knew that they had a lot to work through. They were such different people, and they would have to figure out how to make their personalities mesh. But as long as they were together, Enid knew they could face anything.

They spent the rest of the night wrapped up in each other's arms, lost in the happiness of their newfound love. And as they fell asleep together, Enid knew that she was exactly where she was meant to be.