Did i?

Note: Please be aware that this story contains themes of depression, suicide, and death. Reader discretion is advised.

Enid had been missing for days, and despite an intense search effort, there was no sign of her. Eventually, the authorities were forced to declare her dead, and the news spread quickly throughout the town.

Wednesday was devastated when she heard the news. Enid was her girlfriend, her soulmate, and the love of her life. She couldn't believe that she was gone. She tried to carry on with her life, but the pain was too much to bear. She stopped eating, stopped going to work, and stopped seeing her friends.

Days turned into weeks, and Wednesday's mental state deteriorated. She became more and more isolated, spending her days in bed, crying and thinking about what could have been. She couldn't imagine a life without Enid, and the thought of living without her was unbearable.

One night, Wednesday made a decision. She couldn't go on living without Enid. She wrote a note, explaining her decision and telling Enid how much she loved her, before taking her own life.

But Enid was not dead. She had been hiding, trying to escape her problems, and she had no idea what had happened in her absence. When she finally emerged from hiding, she was shocked and heartbroken to learn that Wednesday had killed herself.

Enid fell into a deep depression, consumed with guilt and grief. She couldn't believe that she had caused so much pain and suffering. She couldn't bear the thought of living without Wednesday, and she too contemplated taking her own life.

Eventually, Enid sought help, and with the support of her friends and family, she began to heal. But the pain never truly went away. She would always carry the weight of what had happened with her, and she would never forget the love she had lost.

Enid learned a hard lesson that day. She learned that running away from your problems only makes them worse, and that the consequences of your actions can have devastating effects on those around you. She would never forget Wednesday, and she would always regret the choices that led to her death.