chapter 20

Day of the wedding:

"Congratulations y/n!!" It was Kalim and Jamil they burst into your room without warning."Thank you Kalim." You said before standing up. We brought gifts! It's traditional to bring expensive cloth for the bride." And on his magic carpet was a large mountain of colorful eye-catching fabrics." Oh you didn't have too I have gotten so many gifts already." You said while looking at the multiple piles of presents on the side of your room." No, no don't think like that it's no inconvenience for us." Said Jamil."Thanks guys I really appreciate it I will ask Vil to help me make an outfit out of the fabrics." After they left you had a piece of fruit just as Vil had instructed you too. When you finished Malleus came to get you." Y/n, it's time for us to head to Briar Valley." You took his hand and smiled "Yeah, let's go."

Once you got to Briar Valley. You saw the streets were decorated with white and it was much more lively. You headed to  the place where Malleus grew up. His castle, it was at the edge of the city and was larger than Diasomnia maybe even as big as NRC. When Malleus entered the front door he was greeted by many servants who were awaiting his arrival. Malleus hasn't been home ever since he started school at NRC. " Welcome to your new home y/n" he said and led you through the large main hall."Wait... HOME?" you said stopping suddenly." Yes. is there something wrong? Where did you expect us to live after we got married" he said then let out a small laugh."Yeah your right. I dont have a home in this world." "Yes you do, you have here, this is your home as well as mine." " Thank you Malleus. I don't think Crowley could provide me with the things you have. So I'm grateful for everything you have done for me." " Y/n I didn't do those things for you to thank me I did them because I love you, you and only you." He looked deep into your eyes. You could see only pure love in his eyes. Even though he had many, many flaws you still loved him." But now is not the time we should get ready for our wedding."He handed you a black rose. "This will bring you good luck just keep it in your dressing room" you nodded and took the rose gratefully.

Both you and Malleus went your separate ways and you got ready. You got your hair done and you wore expensive jewellery. You felt slightly uncomfortable in such expensive clothing but it was nice for a change. You started at your reflection in the mirror and admired your beautiful outfit. " Y/n it's time" you nodded and headed to the wedding hall.

You entered the hall it was huge. Everyone's heads turned towards you, and at the end of the aisle you could see Malleus standing in a white suite waiting for you. As you walked down the aisle your long veil dragged behind you. And grim threw white rose petals on the floor. You felt like Royalty.

As you stood Infront of Malleus you could see all your friends from school. Leona, Ace, Vil ,Floyd and many more. You looked through your veil and took in the scenery. But before you new it the ceremony had begun.You could barely hear what the ceremony leader was saying. Your heart thumped loudly in your chest as you stood In front of Malleus. Malleus repeated his recited words of endearment for you. And you did the same.

Before you had realized it Malleus had already said "I do." And all eyes were on you once again. You loved Malleus dearly and there wasn't any doubt in your heart even though you have been through alot. The ceremony leader leaned in close towards your ear and urged for you to say I do back. You smiled and looked Malleus in him eyes. You have never seen him so happy before. He was happy. But we're you? Were these feelings you felt your own. Everything felt so forced. You felt convicted. It wasn't right but you couldn't turn back this far in. What made you feel this way about Malleus? When did you start to have have feelings for a kidnapper? There was one thing that stood out from everything.

The roses. The black roses.

Malleus said he grew them at his castle but when you were there they weren't the same they didn't look the same they didn't make you happy to look at them. All the roses did they mean more than you thought they did?

"Y/n?" Malleus's voice brought you back to reality. You could barely speak.
"I-"

You then felt a sharp pain in your side. You looked down to where the pain was coming from. You were stabbed. You looked back up at the ceremony leader and he had a large malicious grin on his face. His eyes were blood red. You stumbled and fell to the floor. Everyone gasped. Malleus stood in shock and in a second green flames surrounded him. He was blinded by his rage. And killed the ceremony leader with one hit. He frantically tried to stop your bleeding with magic but the blood kept on flowing. It hurt and tears ran down your face. As he held you In his arms the blood stained your white outfit. You could feel his tears drop on your face. He looked so hurt. Like a child who lost something dear to them. Before you realized everyone had already left and it was just the two of you. "I'm sorry, I sorry, I'm sorry" you could hear Malleus apologizing over and over again.

"Don't apologize" you said. Your words came out muffled but he understood what you said. You felt bad because you knew that Malleus never had any ill intentions towards you and that he wanted you to be happy.

"Y/n...I'm sorry I didn't know he had bad intentions towards you it's likely that they did it because of their wrath towards Fae. I'm sorry. Y/n This will be the last time I see you like this so I have to change your future so that you wont have to suffer like this ever again."

You were confused. You didn't understand what he was saying. He placed  his hand over your heart and recited words that sounded like a spell. You felt a sharp pain in your chest and your breathing became rapid and because of the pain you couldn't hear Malleus properly. The pain soon eased away and you could hear him well again but a sudden wave of fatigue came upon you and you could barely keep your eyes open. You could feel Mallleus warmth near your face and a last tear drop fell onto your cheek as he whispered the finale part of the spell.

"𝓛𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝓦𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓼𝓵𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻."

-Fin-