Chapter 19

A while after they left Malleus came up to your room and brought you some tea. "Would you like some tea? I heard that everything was good with the measurements and that they have the perfect idea for a wedding outfit." Malleus said. "Yes please, I hope the outfit turns out nice but from what I heard i think Vil and Crewel- sensei will do a good job. "You said. Malleus sits next to you and pours you a cup of tea. It was green tea with some snacks to go with it."You know I kind of miss my friends back from my home. It wasn't easy making friends here but im glad i do have friends. Do you think i would be able to see my old friends again?". you looked him in his eyes and hoped for a serious answer. "Y/n, unfortunately I cant send you back to your world for another hundred years, after that i would gladly bring you but im not sure your friends would live that long. And even if they were alive they wouldn't remember you. All the memories of you have been erased from everyone's minds. Its like you never existed in the first place. You kept silent listing to Malleus. You knew that he wasn't lying, but this made you feel even worse.

After a while you decided to go find grim. He has always been hanging out with Ace and Deuce. You decide to head over to Heartslabyul to look for him. You checked with Deuce and Ace but he wasn't with them. After looking for him after a while you found him in the kitchen. Why were you not surprised he had fallen asleep while eating. Again."Grim wake up its time to go back home. Grim". You said but he didn't show any signs of waking up. You gave up and carried him back it was getting dark so you rushed back to your dorm. On your way back you ran into Idia."Oh its you.." He said and brushed past you quickly. "Wait Idia!where are you going?" you said after him but he seemed to have not heard you. You shrugged your shoulders and made your way back through the mirror chamber. When you got back Grim woke up and you both had a small snack before later going to bed.

-A few weeks later-

It was almost time for you to Marry Malleus and the day drew closer and closer. It was strange getting ready to marry someone while you were still a student but you loved Malleus so you didn't mind."Y/n are you done yet?" You heard Vil say this from the other side of the door. "Yeah, you can come in."Vil walked in and said "Oh you look amazing I'm sure Malleus will be awestruck. Is it too tight can you breathe properly". You nod and starred at your reflection in the full length mirror. You smiled to yourself then looked at the box that Malleus had given you. It had the veil in it. You took it out of the box and placed it on your head."Y/n are you in there?" You heard Malleus's voice from the other side of the bedroom door. "Malleus you can't come in. They are trying on the wedding outfit, y/n you can go into the bathroom to change out of it." Said Vil "Oh but I would love to see it on them" Malleus said while opening the door. "No! You cannot it's bad luck if the groom sees their partner in their wedding outfit before the wedding!" Vil said while holding the door shut.  Malleus sighed softly and said "Oh well Im sure they look amazing either way. By the way tell y/n that there is food waiting for them in the dining room." He then left quietly. "Y/n! Did you hear? Malleus wants you in the dining room to head down and eat." "Yeah!" You said from inside the bathroom. You came outside with the outfit in your hand."Now y/n the wedding is just around the corner so make sure you follow the eating plan I set for you and don't skip the skin care routine either. You want to look your best on your wedding day. Besides its a national event in Briar Valley and everyone is waiting to see you. And of course I will be there to support you." Vil said before embracing you into a tight hug." It's like you just came into the school yesterday and now your getting married. You better make sure Malleus makes you happy okay?". You nodded and hugged him back. He released you from his embrace and you left the room.

You sat down at the diner table and enjoyed a warm meal with Lilia and Malleus. After you all ate you were approached by Sebek."Human! I have something to tell you!"."yes?" You said as you turned to face him." I don't know alot about what malleus likes but...even I can tell that he was lonely so make sure you don't abandon him! Ever! If you ever upset him I won't ever forgive you so make him happy.." you could tell how earnest Sebek was and that he cared for Malleus. You took his hand and said "Of course I will after all I love him with all my heart." He nodded and turned to leave.