chapter 7

(Malleus's POV)

After school I headed towards Aces base class. He seemed to be a first year who was a student from Heartslabyul. that he hasn't realized this yet.I will make him regret ever approaching y/n. No, I can't harm them y/n will surely find out they will fear me. They could hate me. And I can't let that happen. I will just warn them. As I got closer to his classroom I saw y/n. Talking with Ace.

I was blinded by my fury that I did something I regret. I pulled y/n away from that nuisance. And transported them to their room in Diasomnia. And I took Ace where we wouldn't be in the public eye. I hurt him so badly and had forgotten how fragile humans were. No one heard his screams of agony. His bones were broken along with his skin battered. I did all this without getting my hands dirty. If I Lilia hadn't found me I would have killed the boy.

After taking the boy to Diasomnia Lilia healed him and put him in a spear room. I didn't think of the consequences in the moment I didn't care i wanted him to stay away from y/n to be honest it felt good. To hear the sound of his fragile bones cracking. His screams of pain. the sound of him getting further and further away from every going near y/n again. I informed Riddle the house warden of Heartslabyul that ace was not feeling well and he would stay with them for a few hours.

Y/n burst into the room looking for Ace. It hurt me to see how much they cared for Ace even though they only met that same day. And Lilia only told them that he fell sick." Is he okay? i heard that he was sick. Is it serious?" you asked concerned for Ace's health. "Hes fine...you don't need to worry so much" I told them." well is there anything i can do to help him feel better?" they asked. They were too nice. But that's why he loved them.  Someone could take advantage of that kindness. It was a mistake to let them go to school I should have kept them in their room. That way no one could ever hurt them."Malleus?" they checked to too see if i was still listening to them. "Yes.. Im listening there is nothing you can do to help he will be just fine" I told them. They nodded and returned to their room.

(Malleus POV fin-)

You wanted to talk to Malleus but you were to scared to. You had so many questions and emotions inside you. You wondered if Malleus didn't like Ace and if he had something to do with him  being unwell. You had a sick feeling inside of and decided to go to sleep.

A few hours later Malleus walked into your room and saw you sleeping peacefully on your bed. He sat at the edge of your bed and your  caressed face. He regretted letting you go to school. But he could see how much you loved learning. He couldn't take that away from you. He suddenly had a brilliant idea that would ensure that they were his. But he told himself that it was too soon to put that action into plan. But he decided to wait till they truly loved him back.

A few hours later Ace woke up and got out of bed all of a sudden Lilia appeared in the room. Ace yelled as he was surprised to see Lilia in the room." Oh, did i scare you?" Lilia asked teasingly. "Of course not!" Ace replied confidently. "Are you feeling better" Lilia asked. "yeah..." Ace said. as Ace said this memories flooded his mind. Lilia had seen his expression change slightly and realized that he had remembered the past events. Lilias expression darkened and approached Ace with his arm out with the intention of erasing his memories of his experience with Malleus. But ace pleaded with him" please dont take my memories away...i wont tell y/n I promise. And besides if i dont remember what happened Im sure it will just happen again". Understanding Aces point of view he let him leave with his memories perfectly intact.

Lillia realized that Ace could tell anyone about what happened because he only promised not to tell y/n. He teleported to Heartslabyul but then stopped. He decided not to go after Ace after all he hoped that Ace telling someone about the incident would not stir up trouble for Malleus especially since he was the Housewarden of Diasomnia. And if it did cause trouble Malleus would have to deal with the consequences of his actions himself. 

"After all these years, Malleus is still so immature". he said under his breath and returned to Diasomnia.

please guys don't come after me I don't hate Ace.(⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)