Chapter 1

This story revolves around y/n and a young man Malleus. Malleus loves Y/n. He adores Y/n. He would do anything for their happiness.

They are his everything.

You woke up in the morning to feel an unfamiliar sensation next to you. It was the body heat of another. You sit up in the bed and look down next to you. To your surprise you find a young man with horns lying down next to you clinging onto your waist. You jump out of bed in shock and let out a cry of help. As you try to remain calm you and gather your thoughts of where you were and what you were doing there,the young man in the bed sits up. " My dear, your awake" he says in a loving tone. You turn around and see him looking straight at you in the eye. His emerald eyes looked right through your soul. He had lovely long black hair and his horns looked almost hand sculpted.

"Why are you all the way over there,come closer. I wont bite" he says seductively. You shake your head no and back away from him further and head towards the large door. He frowns and gets up out of the bed. you try to open the door but unfortunately for you it is locked. He walks towards you and says " there is no use in running away from me. i will just find you again". "leave me alone! I don't know who you are but don't come any closer!" You yell.

As you shouted this at him He was taken back by this. He stopped approaching you and said calmly."don't worry I would never hurt you..So you don't have to be afraid of me"."where am I?" you asked. As you looked around the room you realize how beautiful it was there were huge windows and a large bed and dark curtains and mirrors it was like a fairy tale.He moves closer towards you "Don't worry dear..all you need to know is that I love you"."love?me?" You questioned"."of course!"he said confidently "I love every single thing about you y/n".

"How do you know my name?" You asked suspicious of him."I know everything about you"."But I don't know you" you replied."oh of course I'm sorry dear I didn't tell you my name. I'm Malleus Draconia and this is your new room" He said sweetly. "why are you doing this..?"you ask quietly.

"why?I'm doing this because I love you and I need you y/n. And I'm sure you will come to love me just as much..Don't think about it too much I just want you to be happy by my side..why don't we get something to eat we can't have you starving now"he explained flatly. He opened the door and took your hand in his and leads you out of the room into a big hallway. You look around the building in awe as you saw a large staircase and chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. Malleus noticed you looking around"Do you like it? I had it redecorated just for your arrival". "Where is this place and how did you bring me here..?"you asked you asked him again "This is Diasomnia one of the 7 dorms here in Night Raven College. And I summoned you here with my magic" he said smiling. "Magic? "magic is not real" you retorted.

" Its not real where you come from but its part of my every day life here" He said. You kept silent as you thought of how this was physically possible and how it goes against everything you have been taught in school . Don't worry about it... i'm sure you will learn all about how magic works in school"he reassured you." i'm going to school?" you said . "Yes your an official student here at Night Raven College and a member of our lovely dorm"he said as you both entered the dinning room. you sat at table next to each other."wait right here I will be back". As soon as he left the room you headed out to look for an exit as you approach a large door that looked like a way out. Someone calls your name.

"Y/n?"