Chapter 4

(Malleus's POV)

My thoughts were interrupted by the dorm leader of Savanaclaw. Leona kingscholar. I despise him.

He came to inform me that there was going to be a meeting for dorm leaders tomorrow afternoon during 4th period. I was surprised that I was remembered by others. Leona's eyes gazed at y/n and he asked if they were the new student so I replied honestly and told him that they were. He was somehow amused by the fact that I was carrying them in my arms and a small smirk spread across his face. I didn't know what he was thinking but if he did anything to y/n I would finish him.

(Malleus's POV fin-)

After Leona left Malleus brought y/n back to their room he told you to not associate with people like Leona because you were going to start school the next day. He left out the fact that you were meant to start school 3 days ago. You were very excited to start school because you finally had the chance to meet other people. Malleus could clearly see the joy in your face but something inside of him didn't want to let you go to school. Unfortunately for him at this point he did not have a choice. He had been telling the Head mage that y/n had not been well enough to go to school and that he had been taking care of them.But now that Leona had seen them perfectly well and healthy, Malleus could no longer use them being sick as an excuse.

Malleus handed you 3 different uniforms a dorm uniform which belonged to Diasomnia. You also got the school uniform which you would wear to most of your classes. And lastly you got the schools exercise gear which fitted you perfectly. You were kind of weirded out by the fact that he knew all your sizes but you didn't care that much. That night you ate you with Malleus and went to sleep excited for the morning to come.

You woke up early the next morning and got dressed in your school uniform. Once you were ready you headed to the downstairs to where Malleus was waiting for you. "Do you like it?" you asked wanting to hear his opinion of your new uniform. "of course I do, you look good in everything." Malleus replied you smiled at his heartfelt answer and after breakfast you both left for school.

You entered the school through a mirror which led to a room with 6 other mirrors and a large door. The other mirrors had labels on them you assumed that these led to other dorms based on the fact that the mirror you just came through had the label "Diasomnia" on it. As you walked in 3 other students came out of the mirror that had the label "Octavinelle" There were two tall guys walking behind a shorter one. The Taller guys looked like siblings even maybe even twins. They both had turquoise hair with a longer, darker strand each of them had one one one side of their face one on the right and one on the left. The shorter one has wavy hair that is a silver-blue hue. It is parted to the right and has one lock of long hair along the left side of his face. He was also wearing glasses with a silver frame.

You watched as they waled over towards Malleus and greeted him. Then you felt their eyes on you. As they did this You suddenly felt quite self conscious and instinctively hid behind Malleus. Malleus noticed this and smiled to himself then introduced you to them. "This is y/n, they are the new student its their first day so please treat them with kindness". "My name is Azul Ashengrotto these are my trusted assistants Jade and Floyd Leech."

"He-ya, your so small...I know! I will give you a nickname" said Floyd observing you. "I apologize for my brother" Jade said apologetically. "Thats it! I will call you koebi- chan . You stared at Floyd confused about your new nickname but Jade said to pay no mind to it.

You were given a tour around the school by Malleus personally and while you were on a tour you found out that Malleus likes to visit old ruins of castles while talking with him you learned more about him and you slowly started to like Malleus . 

Malleus decides to take you to one of the dorms that are no longer in use because it is on of his favorite places to be. He enjoys going there because no one is ever there you walk into the dorm building and hear a loud shuffling sound coming from the kitchen.