Chapter 12

You and Malleus have been together for a few weeks and you were very happy every day. You were able to enjoy life and see your friends along with meeting new people. As you got to know the school more and more you were there. Many days passed by and soon Malleus's birthday was around the corner. You were pretty excited for Malleus's birthday because it would be the first on you spend with him. You were planning a surprise Birthday party for him and was planning to invite all the dorm leaders and all your friends. It was going to be his best birthday yet.

You were planning to have it in Diasomnia so you needed to plan this ahead and figure out how to keep Malleus from entering the dorm. You wanted to take him out on a date to distract him.You were going to take Malleus on a date to his home town Briar Valley. You wanted to make him feel as special as he made you feel. His birthday was in 3 days so it had to be perfect.

Day 1:

You wake up early for school and eat breakfast with Malleus at the breakfast table he hands you a small box with a ribbon.You opened it to see that it was a small keychain of Malleus in his school uniform. It was so cute you looked up at malleus and in his hands was a matching key chain of you in your uniform he took your key chain and put it next to his and their hands entwined with eachother. It was so sweet you put it on your bag right away and Malleus did the same. After breakfast you both held hands as you went school.

As you walked the school hallways both you and Malleus got many stares as usual but you didn't care you were both proud and happy to have Malleus as your boyfriend. as you approched your classroom you saw Ace and Deuce. Deuce waved at you but when you looked at Ace you could see that his face looked angered you than saw him glare at which you thought was you but then looked behind you and you could see that he was glaring at Malleus. Whats wrong with Ace? you thought. Malleus didn't do anything. You ask him whats wrong but he just replies with "nothing". You say goodbye to Malleus and kiss him on his cheek. And head into class with Ace and Deuce.

After class you explain to Deuce and Ace about the surprise birthday party that you were planning for Malleus Deuce thought it was a great idea and Ace agreed instinctively. You asked them if they could help with the planning and Deuce agreed but Ace declined with the excuse of 'he had to study for tests'. You wondered why he was acting so strange he never studied for tests. You thought maybe it was because of Malleus because of the fact that he was glaring at him earlier.

You went to your next class with Epel and Jack a student from Savanclaw. You asked them to help with decorations for Malleus's party and they agreed. the whole day you went out recruiting and inviting people to the party. and once the day was over you had a list of things everyone was doing.

Jack ,Epel and Deuce were on decorations.

Jamil, Silver, Jade and Ruggie were on food preparation

Trey was on cake baking

Lilia, Kalim and Cater were doing a performance

Ortho and Idia were doing lighting and holograms.

Rook and Sebek were on lookout to make sure Malleus didn't come back too soon

Vil's preparing an outfit picked out for Malleus so that he can wear it during the party.

Floyd, Azul and Riddle went around the whole school getting people to sign a birthday card even the teachers.

Leona said he had a surprise for Malleus.

everyone you knew except for Ace was helping out. You wondered why But you were too tired to think about it. So you went to sleep early that night.

Day 2.

You got up early went to school again and discussed plans with everyone that day. After second period Jamil and Jade approached you to ask about what food Malleus likes. You knew that he disliked cakes well whole cakes. "He likes most food so just prepare what you think is right". with that said they went to buy ingredients.

You were very excited for his birthday probably more excited then Malleus him self. You just hoped that no one wouldn't ruin the day.