chapter 11

"Well... I have a lot going on right now with Malleus" you explained your situation to Jade and he listened attentively. He didn't question any of your decisions or criticize you he just nodded to show that he was listening.

After explaing he said "Mmh...I understand you must have alot of stress and pressure on our shoulders. Im glad you came to seek us for your support if only Azul and Floyd were around Im sure we could come up with the best choice of action for you." You nodded." You should go back to Malleus and tell him what your heart wants to say. From what I heard you explain you seem to have fallen for Malleus but your mind doesn't want to acknowledge this because of the things he has done. But I personally think that love surpasses all things. And no matter what they have done our heart forgives them because of the love we posses for them.

Jade was right you finally realized that you loved him you loved his emerald green eyes his long hair, his selfish personality and his wonderful smile. You loved all of these things you loved how he dedicated himself towards you and how he was so loyal to you no matter what." I love Malleus" you said this quietly to yourself. Jade smiled."Im sure you dont need me to tell you what to do next." As he got up to leave you took his hand and said "thank you" and smiled he replied with "Your very welcome" and then went on his way.

You made your way back to your dorm and burst through the large doors calling Malleus's name. You looked around the dorm but he was nowhere to be found. The you heard Lilias voice it was like he was far away yelling but you couldn't make out what he was saying. But you definitely heard him calling Malleus. you followed the direction of Lilias voice which led you to the attic room. And there you saw Malleus sitting on the ledge of the window with tears running down his face and a specific looking knife in his hands.

As soon as your eyes met you knew exactly what he thought of doing. You ran towards him and yelled." Malleus please dont do it Im sorry! I really love you! with all of my heart." His eyes widened and his tears stooped along with his hand that was bringing the knife up towards his neck. You pulled him away from the window with all you strength and embraced him in your arms. Tears ran down your face as you said" Im sorry please dont leave me your the one who said we should live together forever ". " Im sorry y/n I never meant to cause you sadness. I thought your life would be better without me". He said quietly confused about why you were so upset." Why would I want you out of my life" "Don't cry, your too pretty to cry like this. But It does make me happy to see you so concerned for my wellbeing." He said trying to comfort you.

"I told you they wouldn't want this" You turned to see Lilia in the corner of the room looking beaten up. You have never seen a single scratch on him so it was strange to see him like that. You were so caught up with Malleus that you didn't realize that he was there. "Lilia! Are you okay" you turned back to Malleus and said" how could you hurt Lilia ? You said you cherished him but still hurt him". Malleus lowered his head in shame and said "I'm sorry y/n" . Don't apologize to me go apologize to Lilia!" you said slightly angry. "I'm sorry, Lilia please forgive me". "Malleus I never thought I would see the day that you would apologize to me. Its quite surprising to hear this from you." . He smiles pleasantly then looks at you and says " thank you y/n" you were confused about why he was thanking you. For some reason you were grateful for Lilias presence in Malleus's life you wondered what would have happened to Malleus if he had not been there for him. Even if he was not there for him all the time. But for now you were grateful for all the things he had done for him.

You brought Malleus back to his room and locked the windows just in case. And put him in his bed as you got up to leave he took your hand and said. "Don't go stay here with me tonight". He looked so cute you couldn't say no to his request. You sat at the edge of his bed quietly and first the silence was awkward until he pulled you into his be with him and tucked you under the blanket. He hung onto your upper body and slowly fell asleep. You couldn't really sleep in this situation so you closed your eyes. You remembered how the first time you saw him was in your bed. He was sound asleep just like was now. You. Stared at him sleeping peacefully he had long eyelashes and you gently touched his horns. You felt happy you were with the man you loved.

"I love you Malleus"